Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

two tickets today

Old 04-22-2005, 07:08 PM
slowest member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts
Unhappy two tickets today

well i was driving down 17 in yorktown by wa-wa and i see a state po-po and a undercover car behind me a few cars. well about a mile or 2 later i see blue lights come flying out of the other lane so i got over he got over so i knew i was screwed but for what is what i didnt know? well first question he asked is how much over are you over and i said excuess me officer? he said how tall is your truck then it hit oh shit! well im 36 inch's and i can only be 28 well i explained to the cop i got the truck 2 months ago it has been down and i just got it running right again and i had no idea. well he was cool but i forgot the no inspection so he gave me a ticket for both. im not mad i mean the lift i didnt know the inspection was my fault. he said there is a good chance i can get the illegal heigh dropped so in a week or two i am taking it back down to stock height