Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event

Old 09-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cactus_Jack has disabled reputation
Default Re: The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event

anybody interest in making a road trip to kentucky?? haha, i know, i know, kind of a rediculous offer, but I guaruntee if you would, you'd never come back to VA!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:12 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

oct 14 would be awesome for me. I get back from the bahamas that morining and am still on vacation for the weekend. Id love for the location to change.

ive got a almost stock 02 wrangler with a tow strap and a winch.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:30 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cactus_Jack
anybody interest in making a road trip to kentucky?? haha, i know, i know, kind of a rediculous offer, but I guaruntee if you would, you'd never come back to VA!
Ow that's to far to break something, tow bill would be a PIA.

Originally Posted by Metrodude
I would also be down with going to scout some places on the weekend of Oct 7th.

I have a grill I could bring too. I have some room for a cooler and thats it.
I also have a tow strap and a chain with some shovels.
I also have two kids that love to go 4 wheeling.

Maybe turn it into a camping trip for those who can stay overnight? Just a thought.

This is what I will be bringing:

[]

Lets post some pics of what truck everyone will be bringing.
Hey I'm down for camping I've been BSing on taking the girl for long enough.

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
I get back from the honeymoon Oct. 23, Halloween is the next weekend, so anytime in November would be good.

I can get up with you Columbus Day weekend (Oct 7-9) to go and check out the trails. Bryce is out that way too so we can get him to go if/when you get stuck.
Cool, those days work for me.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:12 AM

IWL BCNU is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are looking for real wheeling in VA, come to Crozet. They set up events for people and have room for a cookout. http://forums.xjsrule.com/
Old 09-26-2006, 02:57 PM
S-T-F-U

Brycerb Brycerb

Dam, I need to buy a car trailer. I guess this meet might be for real. I was disapointed as hell over the last one. What about New Kent, anyone buddies with Ron?
Old 09-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

Metrodude is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event

If we could keep it to the 2nd or 4th weekend of any month that would be cool.
I am a single parent and my kids have to go see their mother on the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of every month.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:31 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

I say check into the availability of Crozet. Best place mentioned and not too far.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:04 AM
Registered Member

xp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these parts

how far is it??? what are the trails like???
Old 09-27-2006, 03:34 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Metrodude
If we could keep it to the 2nd or 4th weekend of any month that would be cool.
I am a single parent and my kids have to go see their mother on the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of every month.
For the most part, it will go down either the 28th of Oct or the 11th of Nov, the 4th weekend in Oct and 2nd weekend Nov So you're good homie

Originally Posted by xp1ik05
how far is it??? what are the trails like???
Not sure how far yet, but once we scope it out, I'll take plenty of pics to post to gauge interest.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:15 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by Focal XIV
Not sure how far yet, but once we scope it out, I'll take plenty of pics to post to gauge interest.
From Va Beach, its about an hour to get out there. I'll hit Bryce up once we're out there to see if he wants to go with, you know, for when you get the Yota stuck

Quick Reply: The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event