Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event

Old 09-25-2006, 04:53 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event

Ok I'm gonna take the first step to setup a VaDriven Offroad meet. I'm thinking of everyone with a 4x4 on here get up and get together and find some land and do the barbque thing that MADDOHC suggested. I don't have all the answers to make this happen, so I hope this thread will further aid the situation. What do we need? The sole purpose of this thread is just to produce a rough draft, all suggestions on date time and location are welcomed.

First we need a location. So..... a new area is open for suggestions. I'm willing to go out and search or check out prospects.
9/26 Possible location: Isle of Wight
9/28 Possible location: crozet

Second we need a date. I would like to plan this one ahead of time, so EVERYONE has a chance to plan, so that weather permits, and temperature enjoyable. As a initial date I would like to propose UP IN AIR.
9/26 Pending dates include: 10/28

Last, attendence and food. I guess once the official "official" thread is started, a list of attendees and what they are bringing will be produced. As of right now there is no need to state whether you will make it or not. Just keep the idea in mind

Anyone that would like to help make this happen.... feel free.

Last edited by Focal E46; 09-28-2006 at 05:09 AM.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

xp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event

why so far from now??? if it was to be at oregon inlet, it would be werid going to the beach in jeans.....what about october?? i like the beach idea, its a decent legal hang out place....
Old 09-25-2006, 06:11 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by xp1ik05
why so far from now??? if it was to be at oregon inlet, it would be werid going to the beach in jeans.....what about october?? i like the beach idea, its a decent legal hang out place....
Yeah true. Well I'm hoping that the location changes since there is nothing to do BUT have a bbq out there. Plus I figure alot people don't like to get there trucks near salt.

Either way I guess you're right about the date. I'll move it closer.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:54 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

I can offer a location to wheel and host the BBQ, I PM'd you before about it. I would definitely still want to get up with you to check it out first. Sometime after October would be best, I got some busy weekends coming up.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
I can offer a location to wheel and host the BBQ, I PM'd you before about it. I would definitely still want to get up with you to check it out first. Sometime after October would be best, I got some busy weekends coming up.
Sweet. Let me know when you wanna go and I'll make time.
Any suggestions on a date?
Old 09-25-2006, 11:29 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by Focal XIV
Sweet. Let me know when you wanna go and I'll make time.
Any suggestions on a date?
I get back from the honeymoon Oct. 23, Halloween is the next weekend, so anytime in November would be good.

I can get up with you Columbus Day weekend (Oct 7-9) to go and check out the trails. Bryce is out that way too so we can get him to go if/when you get stuck.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:12 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Please not Nov. 4-5. Ill be in Maryland
Old 09-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

I am def down I dont really know any where legal exept oi but if you need anything else lmk. I can strap my grill in the back of the truck....
Old 09-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

Metrodude is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event

I would also be down with going to scout some places on the weekend of Oct 7th.

I have a grill I could bring too. I have some room for a cooler and thats it.
I also have a tow strap and a chain with some shovels.
I also have two kids that love to go 4 wheeling.

Maybe turn it into a camping trip for those who can stay overnight? Just a thought.

This is what I will be bringing:

Lets post some pics of what truck everyone will be bringing.

Last edited by Metrodude; 09-25-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

94GT has disabled reputation

I'm intrested keep me posted

Quick Reply: The official "unofficial" setup of a major offroad event