Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

I purchased a truck the other day from suffolk.. anyone recognize it?

Old 10-19-2010, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
staitague has disabled reputation
Default Re: I purchased a truck the other day from suffolk.. anyone recognize it?

hi. man thats my buddy old truck they guy that did all the work to it. his name is mark when he had the truck the truck was bad ass. its 5 speed right if this the same truck i almost butt it off of him like 6 years ago. if u want i have his number if u want to talk to him to see all wat he did to it.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:17 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: I purchased a truck the other day from suffolk.. anyone recognize it?

Originally Posted by staitague
hi. man thats my buddy old truck they guy that did all the work to it. his name is mark when he had the truck the truck was bad ass. its 5 speed right if this the same truck i almost butt it off of him like 6 years ago. if u want i have his number if u want to talk to him to see all wat he did to it.
what?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Originally Posted by nftuatn
what?
Beats me, and from 04?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by staitague
Old 10-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

tenacious has disabled reputation

How much did you pay for it? Looks like its a good truck to do some decent upgrades to.