Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

I purchased a truck the other day from suffolk.. anyone recognize it?

Old 08-29-2010, 06:10 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: I purchased a truck the other day from suffolk.. anyone recognize it?

lol, I totally didnt see that before I posted. woopsie.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Registered Member

playastylz has disabled reputation
Default Re: I purchased a truck the other day from suffolk.. anyone recognize it?

nice truck
Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

My EX-girlfriends old truck. She bought it the way it sat when we sold it. Used to have much better wheels and tires on it. What you want to know about it? It has a sidewinder turbo kit. The pump was turned up by the guy who i sold it too, as much as he could possibly turn it up. Watch those EGT's. They say only turn it up like 1 or 2 "flats" but he cranked it. Egt probe is Post-turbo so readings werent that accurate. I don't know if anyone told you, but it "possibly" has like 500k miles on it. Its been quite some time since it was around me, so I cant say whats still on it or what has been changed. Perfect truck for a cummins 12v swap if you want to make some real power with it. Don't waste your money on the IDI 7.3. They are nice motors but not very performance oriented, just a good ol' reliable slow diesel. The clutch pedal still give you hell when trying to start it?

Last edited by Zack; 09-09-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Registered Member

mroneeyedboh has disabled reputation

Nice truck bro.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:21 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

saw it at ukrops. it was hot outside but didn't look lik it had any fruit inside.

same cj from central or are you the cj from gainsville va with the 87 4runner that loves off-roading??

Last edited by Computer_Nerd; 09-10-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Aww man you picked up that truck..............?.............. you are fucked.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:29 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Mundane truck is mundane.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

ready4anewhip has disabled reputation

duuudeee u right jk
Originally Posted by jebsurf
Aww man you picked up that truck..............?.............. you are fucked.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Banned

brightmix has disabled reputation

faux Elvis sighed with relief, not being Jewish, he LOVES his pulled pork, so settled back in-between uppers and downers and adreneline shots directly into the heart, for a long, sweet convo with Miss Piggy!
http://www.weddingdressebay.com
Old 09-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

IB4 "I flipped it..."

Quick Reply: I purchased a truck the other day from suffolk.. anyone recognize it?