Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

help with the yukon

Old 02-20-2008, 04:59 AM
EK HATCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 CIVIC has disabled reputation
Default help with the yukon

My 99 Yukon it first start shaking while in drive but stopped. Then it just started shaking while in park and while driving. I had a cell when i went to get a checked it was 2 O2 sensors and a 4 cyclinder misfire, so i got 2 O2 sensors and changed all spark plugs and wires. And that didnt fix the problem.
Anyone have any ideas?
Old 02-20-2008, 05:07 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck
Default Re: help with the yukon

Originally Posted by 99 CIVIC
My 99 Yukon it first start shaking while in drive but stopped. Then it just started shaking while in park and while driving. I had a cell when i went to get a checked it was 2 O2 sensors and a 4 cyclinder misfire, so i got 2 O2 sensors and changed all spark plugs and wires. And that didnt fix the problem.
Anyone have any ideas?
does it have wires or individual coils? if individual coils might have the one on #4 going bad
Old 02-20-2008, 05:30 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
does it have wires or individual coils? if individual coils might have the one on #4 going bad
naw they have a distributor and separate plug wires. id try a compression check. id really have to see the truck to be able to diagnose it correctly. the vortecs can have a few different issues.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:20 PM
Hannibal bitches

greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug

You might try a new distributor cap and rotor. I've always believed that when you do plugs and wires, then do distributor cap and rotor, too.