Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

HALP ME I NEED WHEELS AND TIRES

Old 04-25-2009, 03:44 PM
I Love to Hate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well
Default Re: HALP ME I NEED WHEELS AND TIRES

Originally Posted by spic
p.s. side question how hard is it to flip my axle to the bottom of the spring
decent amount of work

welding/fab needs to be done to mount perches on the top.

brake lines

trac bracket

google SOA Spring over axle conversion
Old 04-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

You guys gotta be kidding me. He does not want m/t's cause they are too loud so yall are suggesting boggers? ha
Old 04-27-2009, 07:54 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

coupeman if i wanted 30x9.50's, i'd just leave it stock.

u fukn dumb bro?

cootees, it's normal.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:56 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by j4k3
Spic, are you 4wd? Also, how much were the shackles and adjustable ball joints? I'm really thinking about doing the same if I end up keeping this piece of shit.
i'm AWD

i had to cancel the order for the bj's cuz i had ordered the wrong shit, then i realized it was cuz i don't fukn think they exist help me find them plx!!!!!!!

the shackles were $64.99. if yer serious about it, you might as well make explorer forums yer home lolz even thought i fukn hate that shite
Old 04-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

93hatch has disabled reputation

mud terrians do fine in the sand. mud terrians will not be loud. the only reason people bitch about there mud terrians is becuase they either dont rotate them, or there alignment is way off and the tires cup on the inside. my advice is to get the geolander's. there a nice tire and dont wear bad. get a good alignment done after you lift it and keep rotating the tires and keep them aired up to spec.

I had 38.5 bias ply TSL's on my k5 blazer and never had a problem. they were quite as hell and wore evenly becuase i rotated them every other oil change and made sure if i hit anything or did any serious wheeling i put my truck on the alignment rack. Also out of Dick Cepecks, Swamper STS, and TSL's. The TSL's did the best on the beach.

Why dont you just do a body lift if your trying to do it for cheap and not gonna offroad it?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

best tires for the buck hands down would be a 33x15.5 tsl sx and they will take you through everything
Old 05-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

duglas has disabled reputation

I have a set of 4 @ PRO COMP 33X12.5X15 AT tires with Soft 8 rims for sale..
2500 miles on the tires, rims were used.. They are on a Jeep TJ 5X4.5 15X10 rims..
Paid $750 for the tires, $400 for the rims. plus $100 for mounting and balancing..
Sell it all for $750 4 tires, 5 rims