Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

HALP ME I NEED WHEELS AND TIRES

Old 04-24-2009, 04:45 PM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default HALP ME I NEED WHEELS AND TIRES

ok so i ordered my shackles and i'm gonan 2 torsion twist the front like 2" and i just ordered new adj. balljoins and tierods so yeah i'm covered on the susp or some shit whatever i'll figure it out

anyways my question now is what the fuck kinda wheels and tires do i want

i was thinking like some 15x8 rock crushers or rock crawler 97's in black but are these gay? i dunno what the hip kids have on their trucks nowadays but atm im kinda leanin' towards that 2nd juan i like the holes instead of stupid rounded off triangles or whatev

BASICALLY LEMME KNOW WHAT TO BUY AS LONG AS IT'S BLACK I DON'T REALLY CARE GIMME SUGGESTIONS

also i need tires OBVIOUSLY so i was lookin' around and the yokohama geolander mt+ caught my eye i just like them and they seem to get good reviews but are these gay? i dont want mud tires cuz their loud and the ladies can't hear me whisper to them and i don't really off road its more for looks but i may be going to beach so are these ok in sand?!?! actually i prolly use whatever i buy on sand more than dirt or mud anyway so sand tires?!?!? let me know before i spend hundreds of dollars and end up with a sucky tires thats faggy too ok??

edit!!!! - i was lookin' at 31x10.50 cuz i can't find 31x11.50 and 12.50 will be too wide i think it'll rub and if i go 32 or bigger i dunno might fit!! what do you think? i would search on explorerforums but those guys are fucking idiot hick rednecks and if i read more than 3 posts i start FOAMn and alt-f4 before my brain esplodez

thx guys i know you'll lead me down the path to awesome

plz reply fast cuz if i don't have any good answers by monday or tuesday i'll prolly just change my mind and not buy nothin' ok?!?

Last edited by themacuser.org; 04-24-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: HALP ME I NEED WHEELS AND TIRES

Look into the Cragar Soft 8s from Summit. They were like ~$200 shipped.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Ritz is on point. My jeep buddies says its the best bang for buck.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

bigcountry33s has disabled reputation

mud tires are bad in sand cause they dig you down...you want an all terrain or something with mild tread and have in aired down. check out the BFgoodrich AT tires.. they look good and will be good in sand. and quiet on the road. or general grabber ATs
Old 04-25-2009, 07:31 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

boggers
Old 04-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

aacjohnc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bigcountry33s
mud tires are bad in sand cause they dig you down...you want an all terrain or something with mild tread and have in aired down. check out the BFgoodrich AT tires.. they look good and will be good in sand. and quiet on the road. or general grabber ATs
plus 1.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Don't be a fucking pussy, Cragar Soft 8's, and some 33x12.50's.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:37 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

ok so soft 8's and 33x12.50 boggers

10-4, roger that.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:40 AM
i got 5 on it

p.s. side question how hard is it to flip my axle to the bottom of the spring
Old 04-25-2009, 01:41 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Spic, are you 4wd? Also, how much were the shackles and adjustable ball joints? I'm really thinking about doing the same if I end up keeping this piece of shit.