Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Tint question...

Old 07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
standalonecomplex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Tint question...

^yea they suck. go to LA tint, its probably the best around nova, they only use the best films, thats why its the most expensive. My best freind used to manage the one on rt. 1 and did my tint w/ the best film they have for like 80 I beleive? which i think just basically covers just the expensive ass film, all i had to do was buy him a case of bud light and help him out while he was doing it. My car still stays hot as shit lol. but yeah dont roll your windows down for like 4 days to be safe, and by then all those bubbles should be gone. its just from where they poked a hole in it with a razor to let the air out then flattened it w/ the squeege. it will go away.

edit: nvm i was wthinking of someone else, i think california tint is ok. but go to la tint anyways just to be safe. and to the other guy if you payed fuckin 260 for it and you dont like part of it, take that bitch back and make them fix it lol. on my sunroof some dirt and shit got trapped int between the sunroof and the film and it drives me fucking crazy. so i leave the sunroof closed most of the time.

Last edited by JSL1CE; 07-06-2006 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:47 PM

dorifto83 dorifto83

let us know how the tint turns out, I'm getting a tint job soon and I was thinking of going over there, thanks.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:59 PM
I am SLOW SON !!

Slepping_H22_DC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iegee
I just got my windows tinted yesterday at that spot off 29... forget the name... the shop windows are all tinted out in silver.. think its called LA tints... next to MVC.. anyways... i paid $260 (including tax) for brilliant 20 all around my car.. 4 door GLI. was that an ok price? Reason i got it cuz of the 51% heat rejection and that those perks you get with it.. but are all tints the same? .. plus i know i have to keep the windows up for 2 days but are those air bubbles going to go away? and theres like a little cut of tint on my rear window.. should i go back (since i have lifetime guarantee) ? i dont want to seem like a pesky customer you know? thanks.
thats excellent price for that tint. that tint is excellent, thats all i can say. i had the same stuff on my em1 and old foxbody.

edit* it takes about a week for it to completly cure unless in sun (3days)