Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Soccer Fans (La Liga)

Old 08-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redlight97 Redlight97 Redlight97 Redlight97 Redlight97 Redlight97 Redlight97 Redlight97 Redlight97
Default Soccer Fans (La Liga)

The spanish season is starting pretty soon, my question is, is there a channel on any provider that plays all the games?? I love Barcelona and Real Madrid, and i want to see them play this season, if anyone knows of a provider that has a Spanish soccer channel or something that plays all the games from La Liga, please let me know, thanks
Old 08-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation
Default Re: Soccer Fans (La Liga)

I would imagine the Spanish speaking tv channels would offer good coverage of it. Telemundo, Univision(?), and ESPN Deportes.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Registered member

whiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these parts

you gotta get dish network and then you can get the Fox Soccer Channel and they play all of the big games on there...not just La Liga but EPL, German, Serie A, French 1, and other games...check into it...other than that i don't think there is anything else that plays that games
Old 08-13-2006, 08:53 PM
NO MA'AM

deeseetoo has disabled reputation

Dish network is going to be the best bet. With the spanish language package my house has GOLtv, Fox Sports Espanol, and ESPN deportes. FSC shows games, but having the other stations, especially on sunday, is awesome.

Univision and telemundo will cover the mexican league

GOLtv in english covers more european games than GOLtv in spanish tho