Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Prince William Ticket. Beatable?

Old 12-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jgrubb426 has disabled reputation
Default Prince William Ticket. Beatable?

I was on RT. 1 going North about to cross 234, I was going a little over 45. I passed a cop shooting radar and didn't think anything of it. I got pulled over, he asks, "Did you know the speed limit is 35 here?" I said " no sir, I thought it was 45." He said no and took my info. Came back and wrote me a ticket for 50 in a 35. Now, where I was pulled over there is a 45 MPH sign, FROM 234 THROUGH MOST OF HOODBRIDGE IS 45 MPH. but apparently a few months ago they changed the speed to fluctuate at different places on route one. Do you think a lawyer could get the ticket dropped?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:00 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Prince William Ticket. Beatable?

Sigh, what do u think? Why would they strait drop it? Reduce it maybe but they arnt going to drop it for no reason.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

I've heard of a ticket being dropped because of similar cases. Moreso looking for help with lawyers, whos good, who would you recommend. And the deal with these lawyers that guaranteed it dropped or its free. or even a REAL personal experience. Not a dick who tells me to answer my own question. Thanks.

Last edited by jgrubb426; 12-07-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:31 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

you are just full of bad luck
Old 12-07-2008, 03:40 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jgrubb426
I've heard of a ticket being dropped because of similar cases. Moreso looking for help with lawyers, whos good, who would you recommend. And the deal with these lawyers that guaranteed it dropped or its free. or even a REAL personal experience. Not a dick who tells me to answer my own question. Thanks.
see now you actually have a legit question or two. That bs in ur first post wasn't really going to get u anywhere. Unfortunatly I don't have any legal experience in countys other then Loudoun or Fairfax and I've never heard or an attorney that says they get u off or it's free. I think ur thinking about those mesothelioma layers and shit that say that you don't have to pay if u dont win. But good luck. U might want to try seaching cause this kinda shit has about 40 threads in this section.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:26 PM
loved by all

see now you actually have a legit question or two. That bs in ur first post wasn't really going to get u anywhere. Unfortunatly I don't have any legal experience in countys other then Loudoun or Fairfax and I've never heard or an attorney that says they get u off or it's free. I think ur thinking about those mesothelioma layers and shit that say that you don't have to pay if u dont win. But good luck. U might want to try seaching cause this kinda shit has about 40 threads in this section.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

And almost all 40 of those are Fairfax county.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Registered Member

Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent

lol when was this grubb? today? fuckin ricer. LOL
Old 12-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Nah Faggle. it was like a week and a half ago. Freakin gay dude, Like you.Yo, lets play ball tomorrow.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent

Nah Faggle. it was like a week and a half ago. Freakin gay dude, Like you.Yo, lets play ball tomorrow.
ill give u a call homo. lemme get that s14 :P lol

Quick Reply: Prince William Ticket. Beatable?