Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Moving

Old 05-05-2005, 07:10 PM
*Latinus Spicticus*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acuratuner00 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Moving

Originally Posted by EEK
berryfarms, home sweet home

Old 05-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

get an apartment in Arlington, i used to live in dominion towers, they had studio apartments for descent price while i lived there long time ago. dorchester apartments isnt bad, westmont is aiite, barcroft is lil ghettoer but cheap. and their all within like 5 mins of the pentagon.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:31 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by Hondasi88
again some of these guys never seen some the parts of DC they are talking about..............u just gotta go out one saturday visit the area and then go back around 10 at night.
That is the best way to get the real feel of a place.
Oh for the guy that said who in there right mind would leave in NE or SE.................please stay in NOVA where its safe everything u heard is TRUE!
hey you dumbfuck, ive been there plenty of times, ive myself been shot at out there a couple times before, its not a place to live..on the west side of town yes, but on the eastside no..DC had one of the highest murder rates, they prolly are still the highest..they just cheat the system on it, i know my dad use to be DC homicide, so dont say i never seen shit,cause quiet frankley ive prolly seen more than you.. i use to see the worst of the worst..
Old 05-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

For that price range I recommend annacostia its a beautiful sight and full of great people always looking for people in need.