Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Inspection stations in Northern VA that are friendly to lowered cars

Old 03-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Blue, I'm Seein It

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu
Default Inspection stations in Northern VA that are friendly to lowered cars

Anyone know of any? My car is rather low (exhaust has less than an inch of ground clearance), and finding a station that is able to inspect it has been rather frustrating.

Mechanically, the car is in top shape. It's just really low. Raising it up is not currently an option, as my free time to do so is extremely limited. My free time is very very minimal. The car is rarely driven, anyway. It sees, at most, 10 miles in 3 weeks. It is parked most of the time, but it still needs a valid sticker for when it is driven.

Thanks in advance
Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Inspection stations in Northern VA that are friendly to lowered cars

Originally Posted by imcnblu
Anyone know of any? My car is rather low (exhaust has less than an inch of ground clearance), and finding a station that is able to inspect it has been rather frustrating.

Mechanically, the car is in top shape. It's just really low. Raising it up is not currently an option, as my free time to do so is extremely limited. My free time is very very minimal. The car is rarely driven, anyway. It sees, at most, 10 miles in 3 weeks. It is parked most of the time, but it still needs a valid sticker for when it is driven.

Thanks in advance
Wow...here since 2006 and you still asked this question?

The key here is tough shit. Either raise the car to meet the requirements or deal with the consequences
Old 03-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Blue, I'm Seein It

imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu
Default Re: Inspection stations in Northern VA that are friendly to lowered cars

Well, thanks, guy. No need to be an ass.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:23 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by imcnblu
Well, thanks, guy. No need to be an ass.
You were the fucking moron that asked the same question that's been asked about eleventy million times
Old 03-05-2013, 09:27 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
You were the fucking moron that asked the same question that's been asked about eleventy million times
yup