Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I Got Robbed

Old 11-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: I Got Robbed

Originally Posted by EEK
some guy called my sister the other day from a blocked number, saying that he wants my car. i didnt know if i should take it as a threat or not.. good thing i keep the nine milli close by
thats cus you run around with gangsters and shit
Old 11-22-2006, 09:59 AM
PS3OT

dogg2k78 has disabled reputation

I had the same situation in my hood. I think its the same exact van! They will be caught very soon!
Old 11-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

KhanArtisT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by H22-T
this isn't a gun happy neighborhood.
lol true that...I wouldn't expect something like that to happen in South Riding anyway. I guess I'll start locking my car when I go to Tims house haha.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

This happened in South Riding? I was just there last night at the South Riding Inn for dinner, damn.

Something tells me they will be back.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:48 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

wait for them to come back, and leave the door unlocked. wait there with gun drawn, and when they walk in, you have "reason for your life to be in danger" and start shooting....or just let them in, and hold them down at gunpoint til the cops come, lol
Old 11-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

damn dude i was waitin for some climax to the story where u pulled them out n beat their asses. that shit sucks but those have to be some real dumbass theives.

ravenricer: DO NOT GET A GUN! thats like giving a blindman a normal reading book (i.e. not brail). n trust me NO ONE wants your car.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

should have pulled an Axle Folley and suck a banana in their tailpipe
Old 11-22-2006, 02:33 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by BLU CIVIC
should have pulled an Axle Folley and suck a banana in their tailpipe
haha, i lol'ed
Old 11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Stiff Member

Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock

Those guys were just idiots. Why would they push the panic button. Our remotes that come with the car don't even have that good of a range. That's just like giving away their position. I'm bummed that I didn't call the cops before I started my recon...I guess it was cause I haven't seen any action in a while :-p. I'm probably gonna be thinking about it all night long and not get any sleep. They wouldve been arrested and I wouldve been laughing in their faces.

I wish they would've done something stupid like pull a knife or gun on me. I was so ready to unload my 17rd mag full of 9mm JHP's on them.
i hope they're on here reading this!
Old 11-22-2006, 03:56 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Those guys were just idiots. Why would they push the panic button.
No they weren't. They were testing the owner and neighbors. If no one came out of the house and if no one looked out their window, they were going to go in the house and probably take the car afterwards.

Quick Reply: I Got Robbed