Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Exhaust ticket 1/03/09

Old 01-06-2009, 09:40 AM
ಠ____ಠ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr
Angry Exhaust ticket 1/03/09

My car - apex i ws2
friends eg - apex i ws2

So me and a friend of mine decided to go to the Burger King on 28 on a boring Saturday night. i haven't been there in a really long time so i said what the hell, ill go. while we were parked, i spotted two cop cars on the MacDonald's side (one squad car and one patty wagon). i thought they were just there making sure nobody does anything stupid like always. as soon as me and my friend decide to pull out the two cops follow us driving for about less than a minute on the road i see lights, the patty wagon pulls me over, and the squad car pulls my friend over. i was in 5th gear doing about 45 just cruising, my car is not loud at all. is there any way i can get out of this ticket? people tell me to take a picture of my stock exhaust on the car and take it to court. i know i have to show my license plate to proof its my car but do i have to have a date on the picture or something for proof? this is my first ticket btw.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Re: Exhaust ticket 1/03/09

Yes you can get out of it take a picture showing your license plate and hopefully you have a nice judge but why in the world you were out on 28 in the freezing cold, that is probably the real reason the officer pulled you over.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:45 AM
ಠ____ಠ

onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Yes you can get out of it take a picture and hopefully you have a nice judge but why in the world you were out on 28 in the freezing cold, that is probably the real reason the officer pulled you over.
believe it or not, they actually had people out there. i was in the area, and hungry, so we went through the drive thru and ate outside. it wasnt that bad...
Old 01-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Do I has to say it?

If you can't handle paying for the ticket, don't put loud shit on it.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:49 AM
ಠ____ಠ

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
Do I has to say it?

If you can't handle paying for the ticket, don't put loud shit on it.
came with the car. and it sounds no different from the leaky stock exhaust that came with it.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
Do I has to say it?

If you can't handle paying for the ticket, don't put aftermarket shit on it.
x2
Old 01-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

the apexi ws exhaust isnt even loud. I work right there at the advance auto and im surprised i havnt been pulled over yet for my exhaust
Old 01-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

The point is, its illegal, period. if you rock an aftermarket exhaust just expect to pay to play, thats all.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by onesickgsr
came with the car. and it sounds no different from the leaky stock exhaust that came with it.
My car was loud as fuck. I got tired of the tickets, and put a type R muffler on and never looked back.

I haven't been pulled over since.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt

hehe omar...

Quick Reply: Exhaust ticket 1/03/09