Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

chevron meet

Old 01-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts
Default Re: chevron meet

Originally Posted by Dearhat
I GOT THAT SHIT ON VIDEO TAPE
rofl
Old 01-17-2010, 01:19 PM
HAMBONE JONES...

z31kid is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by g230sport
k cool.

and fanbois? what the fuck is a fanboy?

and to say i havent matured? christ thats funny

and to whoever is talking about the AIK, when were you there?

i was out there last night. im .2 away from the SK's down there.

id rather do a kart meet at Allsports, that place is alot warmer, and i feel like its a little nicer than AIK

but im down for whatever
I was talking about AIK i was there from like 7-11..i blew out a tire on one run that i had and they give me another kart to finish out the run..still had a nice pass with it running low
Old 01-17-2010, 01:27 PM
HAMBONE JONES...

k cool.

An arrogant person who goes into an outburst every time something he likes is questioned.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:09 PM
GOT EM!!

EvOzRally7 is on a distinguished road

hater
Old 01-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by z31kid
I was talking about AIK i was there from like 7-11..i blew out a tire on one run that i had and they give me another kart to finish out the run..still had a nice pass with it running low
shit i was there then with a few friends.

i think i was inside about to use another race off my card, and the guy came on the headset saying check all the tires or something lol

let me know when you want to set something up. im down
Old 01-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

theres like a mini meet at dicks sporting goods tonight. anybodys welcome
va rides is like a nicer vadriven. im on in, all my buddys are on it, and are the people who made the site.

that one night when people were doing stupid shit wasnt all that cool with me, but i dont really give a fuck.

this last friday meet was one of the better ones ive been to.

what i like about dicks compared to chevron is that it seems like a more relaxed meet. not just standing around talking. theres people doing other things, food, driving, fly bys on the parkway right there.
idk, i grew up a shit, i love it.

i really dont see the problem with someone beating on there shit for a few seconds.

whos it hurt? lol
ive seen em all before. still made me laugh like the first time i saw them lol.

all i see in the videos is completely stupid people who are either really desperate for attention, or have absolutely no driving experience, not to mention the lack of common sense in every video.

what the difference to going to the race track? you watch people in fast cars try to go as fast as they can.

now, at the meets. people have some nice stuff. so your going to say, someone buys the said nice stuff for their street car, and there only going to use the benefits of those parts at the track? lol

i guarentee all the people in this thread are guilty of dogging there car on the streets...

why talk shit about people doing stuff that you do yourself...
k cool.

and to say i havent matured? christ thats funny

and to whoever is talking about the AIK, when were you there?

i was out there last night. im .2 away from the SK's down there.

id rather do a kart meet at Allsports, that place is alot warmer, and i feel like its a little nicer than AIK

but im down for whatever

Your about one more retarded statement away from having your very own SPO. Now I have faith in you son, you can do it. Make me proud.

p.s. lulz at needing to go to "nice Vadriven"

homo
Old 01-17-2010, 04:03 PM
HAMBONE JONES...

shit i was there then with a few friends.

i think i was inside about to use another race off my card, and the guy came on the headset saying check all the tires or something lol

let me know when you want to set something up. im down
yeah man..def woulda sucked if i got owned by some go karts celebrating the bday
idk some of the karts there seemed like they didnt have any power in them at all..alls i know u can get at least a good 25 laps in w/o anyone wrecking...i think if u running SK u can get a good 27 in..ima probobly go again maybe this weekend or during the week..im tryin to get the my times down so i can run the sks.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

hey benfagg. fuck off. where do you get off calling me a homo?

and z31kidd, im 2 tenths away. i know the one kart, i think 12 did nothing but push the front end. it was starting to piss me off. it was impossible to judge how it was going to react.

well shit shoot me a pm. id roll down one week night
Old 01-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

umadbro? r u gonna take it to me at racewars?
Old 01-17-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

hey benfagg. fuck off. where do you get off calling me a homo?

and z31kidd, im 2 tenths away. i know the one kart, i think 12 did nothing but push the front end. it was starting to piss me off. it was impossible to judge how it was going to react.

well shit shoot me a pm. id roll down one week night
Well you are a fag if you doing stupid shit in parking lots or areas of business. Please tell me you not one of those ricer fags that go out the Sterling and rev/race around the parking lots.

Quick Reply: chevron meet