Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

chevron meet

Old 01-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts
Default Re: chevron meet

idk, i grew up a shit, i love it.

i really dont see the problem with someone beating on there shit for a few seconds.

whos it hurt? lol
Old 01-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by g230sport
idk, i grew up a shit, i love it.

i really dont see the problem with someone beating on there shit for a few seconds.

whos it hurt? lol
No one.. besides these people..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQSbVW7pX4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXXHVoc5hOc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huXKMhSjFT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVIilAUjXcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbucLW_akFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UWkZxno_y4
Old 01-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

ive seen em all before. still made me laugh like the first time i saw them lol.

all i see in the videos is completely stupid people who are either really desperate for attention, or have absolutely no driving experience, not to mention the lack of common sense in every video.

what the difference to going to the race track? you watch people in fast cars try to go as fast as they can.

now, at the meets. people have some nice stuff. so your going to say, someone buys the said nice stuff for their street car, and there only going to use the benefits of those parts at the track? lol

i guarentee all the people in this thread are guilty of dogging there car on the streets...

why talk shit about people doing stuff that you do yourself...
Old 01-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Time and place for everything.. Doing this on a main street near a bunch of busy stores with a lot of innocent people around is what makes this stupid.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:54 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

ive seen em all before. still made me laugh like the first time i saw them lol.

all i see in the videos is completely stupid people who are either really desperate for attention, or have absolutely no driving experience, not to mention the lack of common sense in every video.
1*
what the difference to going to the race track? you watch people in fast cars try to go as fast as they can.

now, at the meets. people have some nice stuff. so your going to say, someone buys the said nice stuff for their street car, and there only going to use the benefits of those parts at the track? lol

2*
i guarentee all the people in this thread are guilty of dogging there car on the streets...

1*= Did you just ask that as a serious question? Ill humor you, regardless. At a proper track there are safety requirements, first and foremost. Supposing there is an incident, than they have the proper facilities to address a wreck, fire, flip into the crowd, whatever. Also, you have to consider, people that go to the track are potentially putting themselves in harms way, of their own accord. Bystanders on the street, not so much.

2*= Relativity, my friend. Sure we've all done it before but that doesn't justify the act. Just because some other guy does it doesn't mean it's OK. Furthermore, some are much more mature than others. (say dogging your car on an empty country back road at 2am as opposed to hot doggin' it on a crowded highway because fly by's are... fun?)
Old 01-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Well lets see, you have dicks sporting goods where time and time again i watched you fucks speed in and out of the parking lot while families are scrambling for safety. You have people at mcdonalds that pull out that way and you all speed by them, I mean seriously. Then you all get on the parkway and do awesome flybys while innocent people are trying to leave the mall and go home. But hey g230sport you are right, what's wrong with doing that stuff..............Obviously you haven't grown up. And You and your boys i have seen before. If i am not mistaken you all are a bunch of young kids that follow each other around these little meets looking like fanbois. SO maybe you should sign off and log into varides where people are nicer and love fly bys and people bouncing off their rev limiter non stop. /rant.

Last edited by team703; 01-17-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:34 PM
GOT EM!!

EvOzRally7 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Phil703
When it becomes warmer, We're going to start holding RC Drifting at the chevron meets and We'll start bringing some grills and food per request of all of you! And fly bys... That's just a sign of ignorance and immaturity..
cant wait my IS and SC300 needs some competition, drift king here baby lol (dont judge me assholes)
Old 01-17-2010, 12:35 PM
GOT EM!!

EvOzRally7 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
was this when me n ben came thru?
yup thats the night lol
Old 01-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

k cool.

and fanbois? what the fuck is a fanboy?

and to say i havent matured? christ thats funny

and to whoever is talking about the AIK, when were you there?

i was out there last night. im .2 away from the SK's down there.

id rather do a kart meet at Allsports, that place is alot warmer, and i feel like its a little nicer than AIK

but im down for whatever
Old 01-17-2010, 01:03 PM
sccooopp

Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat

I GOT THAT SHIT ON VIDEO TAPE

Quick Reply: chevron meet