Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

Yamaha Fzr600 89

Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AAPcarnut has disabled reputation
Default Yamaha Fzr600 89

Name: Joshua
Means of contact: cell 703-200-4067
Price: $2,200 obo

Description: I have alot of work in my 1989 yamaha FZR600 17k on bike 3k on motor. Motor has been rebuilt bored port and polished bigger cams ect. Also has vance and hines sportstock header(rare find $$$) vance and hines R1 exhuast removed baffels and packing. Shocks have havier oil in them for more controll in corners. Factory pro shift kit, Racing Kevlar clutch, vance and hines Clutch springs, R1 voltage regulator upgrade, Custom cut tail for a cleaner look, Fresh Candy base coat(silver Met lots of Met) With a met clearcoat, painted with gun not spray bomb, New ign coils fresh plugs ,fresh oil with 50 miles on it K&N oil filter,K&N airfilter, Re-Jetted Stage 2, Ultra Silverstar Headlights, Stubby rear turn singals,Led blub in brake lights, Almost new pads and rotors , New fuel filter, Fresh Transmisson shift forks shift rods, Trackstar starter gears cover, fresh coolent and Redline Water Wetter the keep motor cooler,alot of blue led lights alll over motorcycle, a viabutor in rear seat for the female riders also new battery amoung other new parts I know there is alot more done i just cant think of everything atm. I hate to sale but i am moving to fl and i need to sale it fast so open to all offers and trades shoot me a text or call and we can see what we can work out

Pictures:

Last edited by AAPcarnut; 08-02-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AAPcarnut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Yamaha Fzr600 89

Today only I will let it go for $1800 plus box with extra parts, Repair hanyes book and a HJC Ceriver helment. Clean VA title ready to ride . I found a van i want to buy for family so lets make a deal.