Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

Scorpio alarm YOU NEED ONE DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!

Old 01-14-2009, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Delearious02 has disabled reputation
Default Scorpio alarm YOU NEED ONE DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!

Hey guys I have to sell my alarm I never did install it but I have fallen on hard times and im selling all i can to hopefully get to keep my 08 busa. If you buy this think of it as helping a brother keep his love. heh... Anyway Its a brand new SR-900I i opend box to inspect and that is it! it comes with everything! its an awesome mod for everyone out ther I bought this because someone has knocked over my gsxr1000 and my busa and I was tierd of people doing this so i got the alarm to keep people AWAY!! anyway this comes with the extra Remote Ignition Disable (Anti-Hijack) and the 3-Stage Perimeter Sensor also i will send you the plug and play harness for suzuki hayabusa 08 for free But this alarm is universal!! Im asking 300+shipping for it all. Here is a link to more info and a youtube demonstration. http://www.scorpioalarms.com/product...cycle/sr-i900/

and a demonstation is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmRPmeJ7p0A ( this is of an older version without some of the features that are included with my alarm system.) you can also search youtube for some other videos.

Again Help me keep my BUSA!!!! You can reach me at 8046155224 my name is Steven Thank you for your time!
Old 01-18-2009, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Scorpio alarm YOU NEED ONE DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!

Anyone?
Old 02-06-2009, 02:50 AM

Bump
Old 02-06-2009, 03:58 AM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

haha i didn't know they made alarms for bikes...if i had a nice enough bike i'd buy it...but no one wants mine enough to steal it...its not worth it..haha. Good luck with the sale though man...