Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

1998 RM125

Old 01-14-2009, 12:13 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 1998 RM125

I bought this RM125 from VoodooST about 4 months ago as a non-running dirt-bike. It had a broken power valve that contacted the piston, but left the cylinder untouched.

Brand New items installed: (Have receipts)
-Scotts MX2 grips
-Wiseco piston kit (stock bore)
-Clutch Lever
-Cometic Top end kit
-Front tire tube (front tire is pretty new, rear tire could stand to be replaced)
-Pivot Works Rear wheel bearings
-New coolant with top end change
-New power valve from Ronayers.com

The bike appears to at one time been a possible race bike. There are pro-action stickers on the forks and shocks, although I do not know what has been done to them. There are carbon reed valves installed, as well as a ported throttle body. It looks as if it has a FMF expansion pipe (has a dent), and what looks to be a stock muffler. VoodooST had it as a mean of transportation around pit paddock areas, and seemed like he didnt feel like fixing it when it stopped running.

I used to ride trackdays with my old motorcycle and bought this RM to toy around with to contain my urge. I never really had time to ride it and its been stored at my buddys house ever since. I am only selling it to get some money together for another trackbike.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I will try to make it over to my friends house to get some pictures up.

With the work I've put into the dirtbike to get it running and functioning properly, plus parts, I am asking $1100 obo.

Last edited by onepointone; 01-15-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:23 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1998 RM125

OBO.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:39 PM
<3 2JZ

LSVTECEG757 has disabled reputation

pics?
Old 01-16-2009, 02:03 PM
ASE Master

Waiting to hear back from a potential buyer that may come up to Richmond tonight. But, for shits and giggles here are the pictures I took for him.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

illgiveu5cars has disabled reputation

hey whats up, thats my old bike
Old 01-17-2009, 05:11 AM
ASE Master

damn, thats pretty cool.

Anything else you can tell me about it? Whats up with the pro-action stickers on the forks and shock? Have they been worked?

The guy didnt make it down last night, but sounded very intent on coming down tomorrow (sunday).
Old 01-17-2009, 03:46 PM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

Trade for a Bose 321?
Old 01-17-2009, 05:01 PM
ASE Master

No thanks. I am only selling to aquire money for another trackbike.

The 'potential' buyer thought I would take $750 for it. I let him walk.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:22 PM
ASE Master

Bump.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:31 PM
ASE Master

Had lots of interest, but nothing solid. I can work on the price, but dont waste my time.

Bump.

Quick Reply: 1998 RM125