Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: Pilot Power take offs (120/180)

Old 05-28-2007, 03:17 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default FS: Pilot Power take offs (120/180)

I am no longer using my street tires since my bike is strictly track duty now. i was going to keep these around as an intermediate tire incase of wet track conditions, but i figure ill try to make a few bucks off of them. i have about 1500ish street miles on them and 2 track days (my first track days, so they werent worn that bad) the track days are really the only abuse the tires have seen, and the edges are not worn bad. i ride very calm on the streets. no burnouts or any of that crap. id say they still have plenty of tread left, which is really why i think they are worth selling.

they are michelin pilot powers in 120/70/17 and 180/55/17

id like to see $150, but im open to offers
Old 05-29-2007, 05:54 AM
misunderestimated

Yamamaha has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS: Pilot Power take offs (120/180)

Hey man, i think i may know someone interested in these...I will get back with you this afternoon.

Do you have/ can you get any pics up?

Last edited by Yamamaha; 05-29-2007 at 05:57 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:39 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

i can post pictures tonight. let me know man, they have plenty of life left.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:02 PM
ASE Master

sold pending payment.

thanks a lot josh, wish i could sell more shit that quick.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:04 PM
ASE Master

SOLD

just got done mounting them for the guy. thanks again for looking out josh.