Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

'74 Honda CL/CB360 Cafe Project, tons of new parts almost everything needed to finish

Old 01-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TateEvan has disabled reputation
Default '74 Honda CL/CB360 Cafe Project, tons of new parts almost everything needed to finish

Name: T8
Location Richmond, VA
Price:$1200/OBO

As the title states, giving up on a build that I really never started. I purchased the bike going on two years ago in running condition, a beautiful 1974 CL360 with 12k on the clock. I tore it all down and started buying parts to build it into my dream cafe bike but got a new job and had no time to start working on it. The furthest I got was reshaping the lower triple tree and welding the hoop on the rear, as well as getting the hangers ready for the rearsets. The bike has been sitting in my shed since and all the new parts clogging up the closets in my house. I would love to see someone take the project and complete it, but I am also contemplating just parting out everything and selling the bike as a basketcase/ebay parts special. I have a clear VA title for the bike and have everything in bins in the shed. I also have a spare engine that was torn down as well as countless other duplicate parts and pieces for the bike. I have nearly everything to re-assemble the bike I am asking $1200 which I think is reasonable for all the parts listed. If I have no interest I will begin listing everything separate...

Pictures: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Tate...0360%20Project

1974 CL360, 11,960 original miles, Clear VA title in hand, bike was running before dis-assembly

-Spare engine, 2 spare heads
-Torn down to frame, everything in storage crates
-Welded rear hoop for cafe seat
-Lower triple tree lock shaved and smoothed

New Parts:
-Tarozzi rearsets
-Rocky 1mm over piston set
-LED tach and speedo
-Ignition coils
-All Balls bearings for everything and fork seals
-Mikes XS wheels, 18x1.85/2.15 in black
-New spokes and nipples for wheels, front disc hub (have a clean one ready to polish/powder coat)
-Avon Roadriders, 90/90-18, 110/90-18
-Countless OEM engine parts still in bags
-Antigravity battery
-Black clip-ons, chrome grips
-Master Cylinder rebuild kit
-Stainless bolt engine set
-Complete engine gasket/seal kit
-Emgo mufflers
-Billet top triple tree
-Motion pro cables, throttle and clutch perch
-Benelli Mojave tank (media blasted ready to be Kreemed and painted)
-Etc. Etc. Etc.....whatever I can find lying around for it...
Old 01-23-2014, 07:50 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: '74 Honda CL/CB360 Cafe Project, tons of new parts almost everything needed to fi

What's left on the need list?
Old 01-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

TateEvan has disabled reputation
Default Re: '74 Honda CL/CB360 Cafe Project, tons of new parts almost everything needed to fi

Originally Posted by Halfrican
What's left on the need list?
Really just assembly of everything and some wiring...rebuild the motor and powder coat/paint to your liking...Also needs a seat pan...