Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

95 Accord new motor

Old 12-17-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redlineracer483 has disabled reputation
Default 95 Accord new motor

Name: Pascal
Means of contact: Email (redlineracer483@cox.net)
Trades: No trades
Price: 1500

Description:I am selling my 1995 Accord. i just replaced the engine in it , the clutch is also brand new with less than 5 miles on it, New intake,New Headers,News Catalytic Converter. New 10000k H.I.D, all put on when the new motor was put in.it had a New set of Tires and comes with 2 sets of wheels, It comes with The Accord lx wheels ,and the Accord Ex alloys.The Car also has a Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec controller. The Car is A 2 door and is gold. THe car is Lowered on SKunk 2 Lowering springs, and has Tokico BLue Aftermarket SHocks. THe car also has a Front Strut bar, and a rear tie bar in the back. THe car also has Skunk 2 Catback Exhaust. As far as i know the engine works fine, when i cranked it for the first time to take for test drive, and the car ran great but the Gauges were working then they all went out, and now the windows also wont close. It is most likly a small grounding problem, or maybee just a fuse, I just dont have time or can afford to keep this anymore,and must have it gone before christmas which is why i am selling it for so cheap. Email me for PIctures or any questions. THankyou.

Email me for more pictures