Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 Supra. Original TT/6-speed LE. AEM. Kenisis. HKS. 23k obo

Old 09-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Officially Official

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1997 Supra. Original TT/6-speed LE. AEM. Kenisis. HKS. 23k obo

Thanks man.

I guess any real car enthusiast would do the same. Every car has a history. Im sure any prospective buyer would want to know it just as I did when i was looking to buy it.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

Bump.

If you are a member of Supra forums you can click the provided links for more information and a bunch more pictures.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

caleb8316 has disabled reputation

wish i had cah on top! i got a nice ek9
Old 09-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Officially Official

Originally Posted by caleb8316
wish i had cah on top! i got a nice ek9
If you wanna pm me I can tell you my pay off. You might be able to finance the pay off fairly easily.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

Still waiting on those interior pics and engine bay what the hell right?
Old 09-30-2011, 09:38 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

A lot of Supras are popping up lately. Looks pretty damn clean for a body kit. GLWS
Old 10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

yamahor has disabled reputation

Just so Happens, I know the guy who built it. ET Motorsports is a shop in Bridgewater, VA. I remember when this car came in the shop! Sent him a link to this thread. Wish I had the money to but it. LOVE me a Supra!
Old 10-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Officially Official

You are correct, sir.

I tracked him down a while back and had a chance to talk to him. Really nice guy.

A lot of work went into this car.

It was done right. There is no doubt about that.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

WayneCar has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Good Enough
You are correct, sir.

I tracked him down a while back and had a chance to talk to him. Really nice guy.
A lot of work went into this car.
It was done right. There is no doubt about that.
Yes, DJ at ET Motorsports did much of the modification work(and sub'd out work like the body kit and paint) back
when Steve Clark owned the car. It was bought from a dealer in Fredericksburg, Va by City Motors here in Harrisonburg
and Steve bought the car from City. I actually went with the owner of City Motors to buy this car. It was bone stock
with 98k miles at that time. It is an original 6-speed, and was originally Emerald Green in color. I know Steve put a large
chunk of money into modifying this car.
GLWS,
Wayne
Old 10-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Officially Official

Thanks wayne,

I appreciate your input.

Quick Reply: 1997 Supra. Original TT/6-speed LE. AEM. Kenisis. HKS. 23k obo