Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 Kia Sephia LS 1.8 I4(Virginia Beach)

Old 04-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Zoom Zoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky
Default 1997 Kia Sephia LS 1.8 I4(Virginia Beach)

Name: Adam
Means on contact: 7577242780, Feel free to call with questions. Thread or PM is fine as well.

Trades: No trades, please
Price: $900 Rather Firm, Price reflects the problems that need to be fixed in the bad section. Book value is 1200 to 1800.
Description: I'm selling my wife’s beater 1997 Kia Sephia 1.8l Automatic. She has driven this car to and from School for the passed 4 years. It is simply time to move on to another car, now that she lives off campus and won’t have to park on campus lots. Car also comes with a wrecked 1997 Kia same engine around 50k miles. You can pull the motor or take the entire wrecked car.

Details:
Mileage: 85,xxx
Exterior Condition: There is some damage from parking next to idiots on campus. This car is definitely beater, but not an eye sore. Mostly dings and dents with a large scrape on the driver’s side door.

Pictures: coming this week end, once I have access to the car.

Interior Condition: Above average to good. Just normal discoloration and sun damage that is common to these cars.

Modifications: None
Service: All services done by myself or her father.

Bad:
1. The wipers are Ghetto rigged directly to the batter and a switch. One speed only. If you want this corrected it will need new wiper motors.

2. The rear brake lights do not come on. I haven’t checked into it at all. It could be just bad bulbs, or something more serious.

3. The Horn does not work, it likely needs replaced.

Last edited by Kaedenky; 04-15-2008 at 10:08 AM.