Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1988 Honda Prelude si 4ws dohc

Old 03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rifle has disabled reputation
Default 1988 Honda Prelude si 4ws dohc

I have a 1988 honda prelude that I could be putting up for sale. This car is by no means a looker; it needs minor bodywork and a paintjob, however there are 17" aftermarket rims and an aftermarket exhaust with small leak. The interior is, for the most part in good condition, the carpet nor the roof smells of cigarette smoke. There is also a cd player in the car with aftermarket speakers in the doors and rear. The engine only has between 60,000 and 70,000 miles even the meter in the dash reads 166,000. The transmission and clutch are in relatively good condition and the car will drive in all gears smoothly.

The reason I am deciding to possibly put the Prelude up for sale simply because I do not have the time nor money to set aside into fixing the car. The car recently failed inspection; it also requires new tires but I will be putting those on because I still need to drive for the rest of March. Even in the condition that my car is in I still managed to recieve numerous compliments on the shape and style of the car, especially the sound of the exhaust. Alas, I am just a junior in high school who only works part time on the weekends. Trying to save for college and make my Prelude look amazing was just something I could only accomplish in my dreams.

If I ever do sell it, I will probably sell it for cheap, mainly because I bought it for cheap. I am also looking to trade for a Civic in decent condition if anyone is willing. This car has the potential to be a very beautiful car if anyone wants a driveable project car for the time being.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:56 PM
︻╦╤─

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk
Default Re: 1988 Honda Prelude si 4ws dohc

I'm utterly confused.. are you selling it or ? I need another 3rd gen like I need a hole in the head, but, curious regardless.