Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Red 99 Integra JDM Front

Old 05-29-2015, 12:58 PM
Black girls love me!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg
Default Re: Red 99 Integra JDM Front

Damn it Hooch I wish I could rep you
Old 05-29-2015, 02:38 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by Skatin713
If anyone would like to make a lower offer that's fine as I can see these guys who I've never met or seen before are taking it upon themselves to waste minutes they will never get back talking shit on the Internet... But please feel free to make a lower offer or trade I just want to see what I'll get not entertain some kids. Thank you.
i spent 15 seconds writing my other post............
Old 05-29-2015, 02:55 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

If anyone would like to make a lower offer that's fine as I can see these guys who I've never met or seen before are taking it upon themselves to waste minutes they will never get back talking shit on the Internet... But please feel free to make a lower offer or trade I just want to see what I'll get not entertain some kids. Thank you.
eleventy pitbull pups for trade
Old 05-29-2015, 06:05 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Really loving the upside down pics, really compliments this car
Old 05-30-2015, 06:28 AM
Registered member

Skatin713 has disabled reputation

I wish I knew who you were cause you must be some big badass but then again all you guys from the beach think you are, and I've learned through my years that dumbasses tend to show themselves but it is not smart to sit on the Internet talking shit to someone you don't know hours and hours away. It is also stupid to start low and go lower, that being said I don't care what the va beach Newport News Honda market is and if you aren't buying my shit stay off my fuckin post. If someone with a legitimate offer or trade has a question, then contact me.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:34 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

I wish I knew who you were cause you must be some big badass but then again all you guys from the beach think you are, and I've learned through my years that dumbasses tend to show themselves but it is not smart to sit on the Internet talking shit to someone you don't know hours and hours away. It is also stupid to start low and go lower, that being said I don't care what the va beach Newport News Honda market is and if you aren't buying my shit stay off my fuckin post. If someone with a legitimate offer or trade has a question, then contact me.
There is no difference in what this thing would go for down here versus up there, and the fact you believe there is a difference shows how ignorant you are.

And no, we won't stay out of your thread. People like you are the reason this site is flooded with flat brim wearing jackasses who think the money they've blown on these things somehow makes them the elite of the car culture.

Fuck back off to Honda tech with that shit
Old 05-30-2015, 06:38 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Also since you don't know, your wheels are volk te-37's not volk gram lights.

Gram light is a different brand under rays engineering
Old 05-30-2015, 07:24 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

What is stupid is thinking i won`t say these sort of thinks in person. I`m in Richmond, i also have a place in Chesapeake, i can sit there and verbally rip your shit in half over lunch sometime if you like...i really don`t mind, it would give me an excuse to visit some of our respectable members while i`m in town. You also fail to understand what i`m telling you about the market but i`m not surprised since you have fucking shit and swag for brains.

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
Also since you don't know, your wheels are volk te-37's not volk gram lights.

Gram light is a different brand under rays engineering

I think brochacho has some knock offs, but i`m no wheel expert....but unless they had some off the wall version that google has no answer for than imma call bullshit wheels. BUT if i am wrong then please lemme know so i can avoid this confusion in the future.

Last edited by Hooch; 05-30-2015 at 07:46 AM.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:48 AM
i pooped a squirrel

See I didn't even notice that, probably because the pics are microscopic.

So OP...what knock offs are those you're trying to pawn as real. Im sure the wing is fake as well
Old 05-30-2015, 08:29 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Lol if you think any of us would hesitate to say this shit to your face, you clearly haven't been paying attention. None of us are afraid of idle threats from noodle armed cretins online and none of us are going to stop bashing your ridiculous prices because you start to talk tough. Fact is we get threatened all the time by all talk, no show, yo-boy faggots, and they never, ever back it up.

So, once again. Your car is overpriced and posts like this further contribute to the myth that these things are anything other than economy cars produced in huge numbers, which will never be collector cars or rare in any way. When this shit happens, we would be doing a disservice to potential buyers if we didn't step in and say something. Furthermore, we aren't about to let you or anyone else pollute this site by trying to rip it's members off. If you don't like any of this, I highly suggest you fuck back off to craigslist, hondurptech, or whatever fucking classifieds actually tolerate this shit. You'll get no sympathy here.

Quick Reply: Red 99 Integra JDM Front