VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   Red 99 Integra JDM Front (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/red-99-integra-jdm-front-489573/)

Skatin713 05-28-2015 03:20 PM

Red 99 Integra JDM Front

sold

JacKal 05-28-2015 05:03 PM

Re: Red 99 Integra JDM Front

Are you on drugs? $8,000.... Seriously? Look at what you could buy for that. It's like every person who owns a Honda has some mental deficiency that prevents them from using common sense and reason.

Gen_Crunchytoes 05-28-2015 05:08 PM

buys 2 nice parts

thinks it doubles value

honda owner

Hooch 05-28-2015 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Skatin713 (Post 8355330)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186233[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186234[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186235[/ATTACH]
Name: Mike
Means of contact: PM or text 8048731066
Price: $8000 obo / Trade for DD

Description:
If I forget anything as I go I will put it in here, and if you want any other pictures or have questions just ask.

Interior
Blue and black GSR cloth
ITR climate control
Short shifter and aftermarket shift knob

Exterior
JDM Type R front
Mugen wing (Real)
Seibon carbon fiber hood
PPG paint (multiple layers of paint and clear)
Powder Coated valve cover (might be replaced)
Door trim removed and welded not bondo

Steering/suspension
JDM ITR suspension
Neuspeed strut bar

Motor/tranny
B18C1 GSR motor and tranny with around 120k I have the actual number but I changed the speedo so I have to do the math and wrote it down. The motor def needs a good performance tune up but runs strong. The tranny and clutch shift fine no grinds.

Intake/Exhaust
Greddy Evo 2 1/2" full exhaust
Aftermarket 4-1 Header
AEM intake

Wheels/tires
16" Volk Gram Lights
Cooper tires (not good tread)

Audio (might not come with but I will replace with something)
Kenwood deck
Rockford wiring
Noise suppression
10" Rockford sub
Polk/momo door speakers
Polk/momo tweeters
Polk/momo 975w amp
Blaupunkt 400w amp

Security
There are two security things I'll tell you about if you buy it.

All these over priced honda ads get me through the day. God knows i need something to fucking laugh at now and then.

The only folks dumb enough to pay 8k or anything even remotely close to it are fuccboi fanfags who will never actually see 8k in cash in their entire lives. Which leaves you with everyone else, those would never be dumb enough to buy a god damn integra for 8k. Shit i could buy a mid to late 90s M3 for that kind of money....seriously, i just looked. FFS i found one for less than your asking price on a fucking honda with a front end that people stopped caring about almost 10 years ago.

Get fucked. We already told you how this shit works last year when you were trying to pawn off that rusted ass 98 integra for 4k.

BigJ74 05-28-2015 07:32 PM

:thdown:

91tegrsjg 05-28-2015 08:59 PM

granted the car looks nice, but GTFO with 8k. NOPE, NADA. Id nail my nuts to a table before buying this shit for 8k. Why is it that ever Honda fan boy thinks they will get back what they put into a car. This shit is insane.

Can we please as a community on DRIVEN make it so that people have to pass a common sense test before posting a vehicle for sale. PLEASE

Yardjass 05-29-2015 10:25 AM

Hahahahaha, oh this fucking kills me. OP, you shittiot. You can get an s2000 for that kind of money and then be king of the hondurps. Who the fuck would buy this instead?

Skatin713 05-29-2015 12:10 PM

If anyone would like to make a lower offer that's fine as I can see these guys who I've never met or seen before are taking it upon themselves to waste minutes they will never get back talking shit on the Internet... But please feel free to make a lower offer or trade I just want to see what I'll get not entertain some kids. Thank you.

Yardjass 05-29-2015 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Skatin713 (Post 8355399)
If anyone would like to make a lower offer that's fine as I can see these guys who I've never met or seen before are taking it upon themselves to waste minutes they will never get back talking shit on the Internet... But please feel free to make a lower offer or trade I just want to see what I'll get not entertain some kids. Thank you.

100 dollars, cash in hand.

Hooch 05-29-2015 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Skatin713 (Post 8355399)
taking it upon themselves to waste minutes they will never get back talking shit on the Internet...

No we are leveling the market on this dumb shit. See when people like you ask for something like 8k on a thread like this, it makes other thick headed faggots THINK that that`s what shit is worth. Then when they go to sell their piece of shit honda they to put some ridiculous price on it thinking thats just what these cars go for, an it`s not. See what your doing here is contributing to the idiotic market that is honda.

When people start off with a real world price on these things we avoid shit for brain honda owners from putting ridiculous ass prices on shit that isn`t worth even a fraction of what they expect after seeing ads like this.

You continue to do this shit, even though every time you go an sell an integra you ask way to fucking much and then we have to come in and figuratively smack the fucking piss out of you.

Cut that asking price in half and you`ll be closer to something that isnt down right insulting to buyers. Yes i said in half as in 4k obo. don`t like it then get fucked and go to craiglist and never come back to driven again.