Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Good Running Car, W/ AC

Old 07-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Good Running Car, W/ AC

I’m looking for anything really (prefer a civic) for around the $1500-$2500 mark – have cash. It MUST have working A/C. Exhaust must be completely stock from the head to the tailpipe. If you post a vehicle that doesn’t meet these criteria, I will label you a retard queen. If you could be courteous enough to provide a link to your thread rather than simply saying “check my thread” it would be appreciated. I would prefer an automatic. Also, I plan on DD’ing this car – so minimal mods are preferred. . Also be reasonable in the price. I’m looking for a motivated seller, not one who looks at their car with their hopes and dreams (ie – has potential) and tries to price it as such, it may have ‘potential’ but in its current state, it’s a beat up car, so your price should reflect that. (e.x. “Interior is clean except for the numerous holes in the seats and the massive shit some homeless man smeared all over the seats” or “exterior is fresh except for the mis-matched doors and the rust and dents” )

I “may” consider trade of my bike if you have something good enough – it’s a 99 YZF600R.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Registered member

dadocg2 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Good Running Car, W/ AC

check my thread for my stock civic
Old 08-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Stiff Member

Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock
Default Re: Good Running Car, W/ AC

1996 Accord V6

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/1996-accord-v6-4-door-ex-%242500-360516/