Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Egyptian AK-47 + $300 cash for a good running car

Old 04-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StreetDogg316 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Egyptian AK-47 + $300 cash + PS3 for a good running car

Name: Jeff
Item: Egyptian AK-47+Cash+PS3
Conditions of trade: MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD AND OVER and have NO FELONIES as we will do the trade through an FFL. As this is concidered an Assault Rifle, You will have to have 3 different I.D.'s, Your picture I.D., A piece of mail with your current address on it, And either a Voters Registration card or your Birth Certificate.

I have an Egyptian AK-47 and possibly up to $300 cash to trade for a good running car. An Egyptian AK-47 is the closest thing you can ever find to an original Russian AK-47, They are made using the exact same equipment as the Russian ones. It has NEVER been fired, And come's with a hard case and 1 mag. It also has Arabic writing on it aswell. I would like to trade for a car or truck, Either an import car(Honda, Nissan, Toyota Etc.) or an American truck with a Carbureted V8 engine, Muscle cars are welcome too. The car MUST have a current inspection, And be able to take me from point a to point b and back to point a again. I am not looking for a half-assed swap job that someone did not finish, Or something that has been in an accident. Some small dents and rust will be ok, But nothing that has eaten through the main body or frame of the vehicle. If you want to make a trade, Than you must send pic's, I will not begin to start dealing without them. Just send me a PM and I will give you my E-mail address so you can send me pic's, And then we can start negotiating. Pic's of the Exterior, Interior and engine are a must. I would really like to have a good clean 240SX, As I used to have one and miss it terribly, But Civic's and other import's are welcome too, Just as long as it has some degree of aftermarket support for it. I will make a decision in about a week as to which vehicle I want, So in the mean time, Just send me some offer's, The worst that will happen is that I say no. Pic's of my AK can be found here: http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/q...tdogg316/AK47/ If you have any question's, Just ask. Thank's for reading.

Last edited by StreetDogg316; 04-24-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde
Default Re: Egyptian AK-47 + $300 cash for a good running car

What do you think that ak47 is worth?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

I paid $800 for it a couple months ago.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Boosted Gsr has disabled reputation

so basically ur looking for a beater? lol
Old 04-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

Pretty much. I'm not expecting a show car, But I don't want some broken-down POS either. I want something that I can slowly make into a track car while I drive it. But as I said, I am open to all offer's so don't be afraid to ask, The worst I can say is no.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Not bashing but why is this ak sooo much more than others? I mean I have seen them for $400 new
Old 04-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

Because the ones for $400 are made by a company called Century International Arms. Just look them up and see their reputation. The DO make some good stuff sometimes, But for the most part it's a crap shoot. You could get lucky and get one that is just fine, Or you could end up like alot of people with one that has canted sights, A canted gas tube, A mag well that was cut too big, A rusted piston Etc. The one I have is built by Lancaster Consulting, They make good quality rifles. And the Century ones are made using Romanian kits, Mine is an Egyptian one, It's Higher quality and built with the same Russian equipment that the Russian's used to make the original AK-47's.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

Also, I can trade a PS3 with 2 game's and a warranty through Gamestop. I bought it in Feb. and have not really played it much, I added a year warranty with it when I bought it and I still have the Reciept so if there is any problem's with it you can return it for a new one. The game's are: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and LittleBigPlanet.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:17 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

this is a post ban Maadis. you are right about it being closest you can get to an original russian ak. $600 tops is what they are worth.

but bump for a very nice gun. i likes.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

I take it by post ban you mean no threaded barrel or bayonet lug? My AK has them both. I have seen them go for $550-$600 used, Mine has never been shot. And thank's for the bump, And if you like the AK, Why not trade me your 96 Civic?

Quick Reply: Egyptian AK-47 + $300 cash for a good running car