Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

99 civic si shell for sale

Old 07-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondadude_rudo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 99 civic si shell for sale- SOLD

SOLD- $1000name- Justin aka RUDO
location- Winchester VA
for sale, 1999 honda civic si shell 100,800 miles. last titled at 91,469 miles (have title in hand)
price- $1000 firm!!! lowballers, dont waste your time.

people offering trades, i dont have any money to throw ontop, so unless your offering a straight trade, i wont be able to do it.

damn, didnt have it up for 3 min until people want parts off of it. the answer is no! i am not parting anything out!!

the details.

my friend had bought this car a while back with the intentions of fixing it up as a project car. well, long story short, we ended up putting the engine and trans in a different car and i ended up getting the shell off of him to fix up for myself. now, i simply dont have the time, or funds for it as i all ready have way too many projects, which is why im selling it.

like i stated above, its a 99 civic si shell with 100,800 miles on it. it has no engine, trans, mounts, axles, or shift linkage. it does come with the engine harness and possibly the stock b16 ecu that came with the car. the car was originally black, but a previous owner had it painted red (not sure what the color was taken from). all of the jambs were done, including the trunk. the engine bay was left black. now for the bad, the last owner rearended a truck with it. the headlights, hood, and fenders were damaged, as well as the top of the rad core suppot being minorly tweaked. ive had a couple body guys i know check it out, and they say it can be fixed easily without replacing it. all of the impact was up high, and it realy didnt hit hard at all. i have all ready purchased brand new oe honda fenders for it from majestic honda (not yet installed on the car), as well as a set of used stock si headlights. the bumper has a couple small scuffs on it from the incident, but is in otherwise good condition, and still has the si grill. it will need a new hood still because i havent got one for it. as for the interior, it still has all of the stock si seats in it in very good condition, but the car was broken into, and someone decided to steal the driver side door panel, and busted the center vent dash trim that goes around the head unit they stole. i have not purchased either of these parts for it. also, my friend also lost the keys to it at some point in time and hasnt been able to find them. its not a big deal, as honda can cut you a new set of keys once it is tiled in your name and you provide them the vin num. the car has eibach springs on tokico illuminas in the front, and shunk2 coilovers on oe struts in the rear. it still has all of the nice si stuff like the brakes, cluster, seats, grill, ect. it has a complete stock si exhaust system with it complete with stock cat. only the mid pipe is on the car, the rest is in my garage.
Attached Thumbnails 99 civic si shell for sale-si2.jpg   99 civic si shell for sale-si4.jpg   99 civic si shell for sale-si3.jpg   99 civic si shell for sale-si1.jpg   99 civic si shell for sale-si7.jpg  

99 civic si shell for sale-si8.jpg  

Last edited by hondadude_rudo; 08-08-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: sold
Old 08-01-2010, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 99 civic si shell for sale

sunday bump. may also be interested in trades for a running stock honda
Old 08-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

good_fellaz_76 has disabled reputation

so car comes with black fenders?
Old 08-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

yeah, they are brand new, and havent been painted yet. i was gonna repaint the whole car simply because i dont like red lol.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 PM
that dude

goob has disabled reputation

damnit if i didn't have to finish paying my bill at rameybuilt i would come get this bitch 2moro
Old 08-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

haha, they can wait lol.

been getting a good bit of interest, but no ones showed me any money yet. it will be sold to the first person to lay the cash in front of me, im not holding it for anyone because there are a lot of flakers on this board.

also, as far as i know, the title is clear. basically, it has no liens on it, and it isnt a salvage title or anything. and i do have the title too it sitting in my house. and yes, it is the tile to that car lol, it matches every last vin sticker, plate, and stamp on the car. (when it was painted, they taped around every last vin sticker on every panel of the car lol)
Old 08-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

babyjunk has disabled reputation

hey man do u still have the shell i have cash in hand pm me on here if u still have it
Old 08-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

still have it. have a sale pending for this weekend. keep the offers comming in case of flakage.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

should be gone this weekend. i still have it until i post sold on this thread though