Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1991 crx low miles pretty quick

Old 07-30-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
arm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these parts
Default 1991 crx low miles pretty quick

ok i have a 91 crx for sale more than trade with 121xxx original miles with a clear va title.

mods: jdm dohc zc motor
aftermarket header to a stock exhaust
lowering springs with coilovers new brakes
bbs 15inch wheels with good tires in front and fair tires in back but it will come with 2 good tires for the back
clear front corner lights
ej1 seats
chipped p06 ecu i dont know what kind of chip but i was told from the previous owner that it was chipped
gutted interior
i just put new doors on it and new fenders and aligned the front end
aem intake with a brand new filter on it and a fresh oil change

bad:
the only bad thing about the car is that it is a flat blue color and need a clear coat but the flat blue is perfect on it and smooth and the interior is gutted but i bought it like that

im selling for 2400 obo really offer me anything reasonable and i prolly willl take it

now onto the pics it looks like the color is messed up but its not its just when i was washing it it looks like that but its really clean form the outside
Old 07-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

arm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1991 crx low miles pretty quick

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95018[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95019[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1991 crx low miles pretty quick-file0402.jpg   1991 crx low miles pretty quick-file0413.jpg   1991 crx low miles pretty quick-file0418.jpg   1991 crx low miles pretty quick-file0419.jpg  
Old 07-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

really need tis gone too now have no extra money for any cars
Old 08-05-2010, 05:21 AM
Registered member

REXsi90 has disabled reputation

Is there a reason why you have no pics of the whole car? Something wrong with the other side?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Registered Member

no reason they are crappy cell phone pics and i never have time to stop and take pics but if u interested i will send more detailed pics to u directly
Old 08-06-2010, 03:40 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by REXsi90
Is there a reason why you have no pics of the whole car? Something wrong with the other side?
The body on it is actually pretty good in person. Its a nice car and looks good with those wheels.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

thanks bra i just got the evo man u gotta see it