Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

98 Honda civic 4 door, for sale of trade. great condition

Old 09-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
littleciv98 has disabled reputation
Default 98 Honda civic 4 door, great condition.trades please

iv decided i want to sell/trade my honda civic 4 door. iv had her since i started driving and its my baby and i hate to see her go i just really want a stick shift and something that i can work on more. its had one previous owner and he drove it back and forth to work. The body is in great condition aside from some minor dents and scratches but it has a clean title. The oil gets changed every 5 thousand miles. And all the work on it has been professionaly done. The interior is great too. it has 146.xxx miles. i know it has alot of chick stickers on it but it can be made manly too so dont judge from that please. it would be a great daily driver, it is an automatic. i would like to get atleast $4,300 but ill listen to offers I need to sell her.
(434)665-0014

it has:
new alternator
optional halo headlights (currently not on it)
new ac (compresor & etc.)
new 6x9 kenwood speakers and cd player
brand new tires
new exhaust
clean title
power steering
power windows
new radiator

i dont know why but my computer wouldnt let me add anymore pictures so if your interested text me and i can get some more on here
Attached Thumbnails 98 Honda civic 4 door, for sale of trade. great condition-car-018.jpg   98 Honda civic 4 door, for sale of trade. great condition-car-016.jpg   98 Honda civic 4 door, for sale of trade. great condition-car-015.jpg  

Last edited by littleciv98; 10-21-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now!
Default Re: 98 Honda civic 4 door, for sale of trade. great condition

ill give you 1500 and a 1999 mercury cougar with a couple problems. bout to have a kid and need a four door