Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal

Old 04-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default 98 automatic dx civic coupe for trade or sale

autmatic 98 dx civic coupe.its a 98 automatic with working ac.manual windows of course.the car is lowered on springs and has mint 99 si's with brand new falkens and mean brand new that for the right deal might be able to go with it but only if its worth it to pay my boy for them since they are his and im just using them.it is black with a urethane body kit the is kinda bucked up so could use stock fron and rear bumpers.

as far as price im asking 2500 just cause i wanna trade it for a b series turbo swap or truely built d series turbo swap.send cash offers for the car through pm or text. you pics of it to you.cell number is 1(804)499-0834..dont bash the thread as i know this car is not mint and I put the price up for a starting area as im really looking to trade for a complete built swap.I know someone is looking to get rid of a swap for a running car with ac or a really nice top of the line turbo kit.like top mount manifold with matching down pipe and turbo for the car.something along those lines
Attached Thumbnails 98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal-civic-coupe-2.jpg   98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal-civic-coupe-5.jpg   98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal-civic-coupe3.jpg   98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal-civic-coupe..jpg   98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal-civic-coupe4.jpg  

Last edited by eddiesauto; 04-29-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: bike gone.looking to trade civic for b series turbo swap.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:25 AM
LOLH8RS

straightHYPE has disabled reputation
Default Re: 98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal

how much for just the bike>
Old 04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal

pm me or text me an offer.might also be willing to trade the bike for a fully built swap with turbo kit and then sell or trade the running coupe for a manual shell.pm me and offer straghthype
Old 04-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

tt2jzgtes has disabled reputation

how many miles on the civic..? and pm me some pics of it..
Old 04-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

guys i will have pics of teh coupe posted this evening but im not sure when.i have a couple people im talking too but nothing set in stone so keep it coming
Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 AM
Registered Member

morning bump.some good offers.pics of the coupe are coming I have just not gotten them loaded yet
Old 04-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

well heres the deal.the si,s will not be coming on the automatic ek coue unless you want to pay the 250 that myboy wants for them.I thought we had a deal done for them but could not work it out.so any deal with the car needs to figure in and extra 250 for the si,s if you want them with it.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

morning bump.wiorking on a deal but nothing set yet.make some offers
Old 04-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

93hondadelsol has disabled reputation

pics?
Old 04-27-2010, 05:40 PM
LOLH8RS

straightHYPE has disabled reputation

shoot me a cash price i really want the bike

Quick Reply: 98 gsxrs 600 and 98 automatic civic coupe for sale or trade as package deal