VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/1991-acura-nsx-silver-ctsc-02-conversion-more-477698/)

soyboy26 10-18-2013 02:01 PM

Re: 1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more

Thanks man, I'm not trying to scam anyone not my intention, I will post there soon.

aznlyfe 10-18-2013 03:07 PM

Didn't see that coming.

Mugent3/t4e 10-19-2013 07:42 AM

Your an asshole for putting that car up for $45k bro....

boredom 10-19-2013 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by soyboy26 (Post 8221058)
To all that are wondering why the car is price 45,000 and I did buy it from dan the previous owner but when We bought the car thinking that the car need only a retune according to him, that wasn't the case. The car had serve issue that he didn't explain in has listing. I had a Acura master tech diagnose the car. We spend over 15k to get the car running normally and correctly. It has became a money pit, this car was a nightmare to fix..... But we fixed everything and FYI factory parts are not cheap At all.

Issues
1. The entire engine jump timing and was not running full power at all. Had to replace the tb/wp, belts, cam seal, valve adjustment and etc...

2. Supercharger was install incorrectly the engine purged a lot, wiring harness were all screwed up, they were just tied together with black tape (no solder at all) my brother and I fixed all the wires and ping outs.... Also he had ran the wrong fuel injector and spark plug. Engine was running very hot, heat soak in engine bay because of the short ram intake and it overheated twice, we repair all that and swap back to factory intake box

3. Brake were done, need new rotor and pad, also the brake master cylinder went out when I bought it

4. Climate control unit was working incorrectly, had to replace it, and replaced need a new ac compressor, belt, dryer, and recharge

5. a wideband that was hook up but no gauge. So we install a Aem wideband for tuning

6. Some of the interior panels and and entire trunk interior was missing...

7. Some of the bolts for the main rear cradle for the engine missing (very dangerous) that explained why the driver side rear hub was moving during Dyno tuning... We discover it later

There more minor things that was wrong with the car but I explained the major issue and we also replace some aftermarket part to make it sound better and driving better.

If anyone has question please pm, I'm happy to answer for you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

so you buy car for ~$25k, CLAIM to spend another ~$15k in repairs in a 4 month time span, and then re-list car on the SAME FORUM it was originally posted on, not expecting anyone to catch on. true moron. does a brand new motor over-nighted from japan even cost ~$15k?

aznlyfe 10-19-2013 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by boredom (Post 8221252)
does a brand new motor over-nighted from japan even cost ~$15k?

I'm sure they would pull a premium a week before race wars

power2weight 10-19-2013 09:13 AM

1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more

Most people in this thread couldn't afford the trunk interior that he bought for this car.... Glws it's a very good looking car. And a big thank you for dropping the loot to make a great car, what it was intended to be.

Edit: I'm not justifying his 20k dollar price increase. Next time sign your rep fag.

boredom 10-19-2013 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by power2weight (Post 8221267)
Most people in this thread couldn't afford the trunk interior that he bought for this car.... Glws it's a very good looking car. And a big thank you for dropping the loot to make a great car, what it was intended to be.

Edit: I'm not justifying his 20k dollar price increase. Next time sign your rep fag.

I'll admit it, I dont have $45,000.00 sitting around. And if I did you can bet your ass it wouldn't be spent on a 22, almost 23 year old Honda. Stop sucking.ops balls

PicovAndropov 10-19-2013 03:34 PM

Car is dope...

Edit:45k is too damn much. Mid 30s sounds better. Either way, glws o.p

Gen_Crunchytoes 10-19-2013 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by soyboy26 (Post 8221058)
To all that are wondering why the car is price 45,000 and I did buy it from dan the previous owner but when We bought the car thinking that the car need only a retune according to him, that wasn't the case. The car had serve issue that he didn't explain in has listing. I had a Acura master tech diagnose the car. We spend over 15k to get the car running normally and correctly. It has became a money pit, this car was a nightmare to fix..... But we fixed everything and FYI factory parts are not cheap At all.

Issues
1. The entire engine jump timing and was not running full power at all. Had to replace the tb/wp, belts, cam seal, valve adjustment and etc...

2. Supercharger was install incorrectly the engine purged a lot, wiring harness were all screwed up, they were just tied together with black tape (no solder at all) my brother and I fixed all the wires and ping outs.... Also he had ran the wrong fuel injector and spark plug. Engine was running very hot, heat soak in engine bay because of the short ram intake and it overheated twice, we repair all that and swap back to factory intake box

3. Brake were done, need new rotor and pad, also the brake master cylinder went out when I bought it

4. Climate control unit was working incorrectly, had to replace it, and replaced need a new ac compressor, belt, dryer, and recharge

5. a wideband that was hook up but no gauge. So we install a Aem wideband for tuning

6. Some of the interior panels and and entire trunk interior was missing...

7. Some of the bolts for the main rear cradle for the engine missing (very dangerous) that explained why the driver side rear hub was moving during Dyno tuning... We discover it later

There more minor things that was wrong with the car but I explained the major issue and we also replace some aftermarket part to make it sound better and driving better.

If anyone has question please pm, I'm happy to answer for you

basically all i can gather from this is

1)you knowingly bought a car with issues and feel stupid and want all of your money back

or

2)youre an absolute idiot and were completely oblivious to all these seemingly obvious issues, spent money, and want it all back

either option youre out of your damn mind

boredom 10-22-2013 07:23 AM

i wish whoever negged me would have signed it, i actually laughed at it.

inbe4redbars