Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more

Old 10-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soyboy26 soyboy26 soyboy26 soyboy26 soyboy26 soyboy26
Default 1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more

Name: brandon
Means of contact: pm
Price: $45000 Cash Only

Acura NSX is one of the legendary sports cars of all time, changing the game for high end exotics across the globe by combining track car performance in a bullet proof maintenance free super car that you can drive thousands of miles. The car is a pleasure to drive on twisty roads, gets a ton of attention any where it goes and doesn’t drain your bank account with expensive repairs.
This particular NSX is a step above the ordinary by combining in the modern looks of the 2002 and later models, with the superior stiffness that can only be found in a fixed roof vehicle. The supercharger further brings this car up to date with more modern levels of horsepower. Make no doubt about it, this is a fast car with sophisticated modern touches like well-placed carbon fiber elements.

HISTORY/ CONDITION:
Overall, the paint looks uniform, fresh, wet and new. There are no dents and I haven't spotted any dings. Cosmetically, I would rate the exterior 8/10. The interior is very clean and in excellent condition for a car of its age, including recently recovered seats. For all intents & purposes, most admirers think it's a new car- I get thumbs ups, cell phone pics taken, and compliments all day long. The CARFAX is clean. I have title in hand. You will not be disappointed!

MECHANICALS:
All fluids were changed (it's been driven less than 200 miles since): DOT3 brake flush, ABS flush, oem transmission flush, oem coolant flush, air filter cleaned & BG44 added. Mobil 1 oil changes with tall NSX filter. New AC compressor, dryer, and belt installed two month ago. VA Emissions & safety inspections current. TB/WP done two months ago, the next preventive maintenance procedure will be the timing belt & water pump, which should be done at 180k, she currently has 103K on the clock. This NSX starts right up, drives solid, true, pulls hard, no clutch slippage, no leaks etc...

MODS:
This NSX has tasteful, cosmetic & performance mods. My goal was to slightly modernize her. Everything has been installed professionally, with careful attention to detail & retaining a factory OEM appearance. The current set-up w/o these components sounds nice. Frankly, I prefer tuning into the sounds thru the upgraded performance headers, exhaust, Comptech 1.6L Supercharger behind my ears ; ) It’s an exhilarating sound!!! The MODS:

COSMETIC:
- OEM 2002 Head Light Conversion, Downforce 2002 front bumper, 2002 NSX-R Style hood
- 9006 6000k HID's
- Honda S2000 fixed antenna
- Brake calipers repainted hi-temp/gloss black w. White NSX logo (looks factory)
- NSX R Style Rear Wing
- Tinted windows (35%)
- Downforce Stacy side skirts
- Wings West Rear spats
- Custom made Engine Cover
- 17x8"/ 18x9.5" staggered rims Works XT7 with Blue Rays Engineering Lightweight Duralumin Lug Nuts
- Tires Front Dunlop Star Specs 215/40r17 / Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 275/35r18

INTERIOR:
- OEM NSX floor & trunk mats
- NSX-R OEM mesh shift boot w. carbon fiber trim plate
- Custom center console- modified for Double DIN stereo (original tape player looked like an 8-track unit)
- JVC Double DIN Head Unit with NAV (KW-NT3HDT)
- Kenwood KAC-8405 4-Channel Car Amp 720W 4-Channel
- Pioneer speakers
- Viper alarm w. keyless entry
- Red Stitched leather seats with perforated alcantara centers
- Red door cards

PERFORMANCE:
- New Optima Red Top Battery
- New brake master cylinder installed a month ago
- New Slotted Rotors front and rear with Hawk street pads installed (less than 500miles on them)
- Topspeed Header
- Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust 25.8lbs
- SOS Test Pipes
- New re-useable K&N Air Filter
- D2 RACING RS 36-STEP ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS
- New NGK iridium #7 spark plugs
- New Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injector
- New AEM Wideband 02 on bank 1 with A/F Ratio Gauge
- AEM fuel pressure regulator
- Prosport Wideband 02 on bank 2
- Comptech 1.6 autorotor Supercharger with 7lb pulley (includes an extra Gator belt for the supercharger)
- AEM EMS Tuned by John Kerr @ www.innovative-motorworks.com
- Dyno at 371WHP (~426HP to the flywheel @ 15% power train loss) on Dyno pack directly bolted to the hubs

MISC:
- Original NSX magnesium key, 2 standard NSX key, 1 keyless fobs
- complete factory tool kit, air compressor
- Key for wheel locks

Asking Price: 45,000 OBO Cash only

Serious buyer only, no trades, Lowballer will be ignored, no joy rides unless cash in hand….

Old 10-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

gsrsuperman has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more

How did this go from 25k obo to 45k LOL!

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...5k-obo-471812/
Old 10-17-2013, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

98_dc2R has disabled reputation
Default 1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more

Dang
Old 10-17-2013, 12:52 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Nice detective work
Old 10-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

Well that was over quickly
Old 10-17-2013, 12:56 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Bro it's been 4 months since then.

It's become more rare (valuable) since then.

NEXT QUESTION.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:21 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by soyboy26
Name: brandon
Means of contact: pm
Price: $45000 Cash Only

Acura NSX is one of the legendary sports cars of all time, changing the game for high end exotics across the globe by combining track car performance in a bullet proof maintenance free super car that you can drive thousands of miles. The car is a pleasure to drive on twisty roads, gets a ton of attention any where it goes and doesn’t drain your bank account with expensive repairs.
This particular NSX is a step above the ordinary by combining in the modern looks of the 2002 and later models, with the superior stiffness that can only be found in a fixed roof vehicle. The supercharger further brings this car up to date with more modern levels of horsepower. Make no doubt about it, this is a fast car with sophisticated modern touches like well-placed carbon fiber elements.

HISTORY/ CONDITION:
Overall, the paint looks uniform, fresh, wet and new. There are no dents and I haven't spotted any dings. Cosmetically, I would rate the exterior 8/10. The interior is very clean and in excellent condition for a car of its age, including recently recovered seats. For all intents & purposes, most admirers think it's a new car- I get thumbs ups, cell phone pics taken, and compliments all day long. The CARFAX is clean. I have title in hand. You will not be disappointed!

MECHANICALS:
All fluids were changed (it's been driven less than 200 miles since): DOT3 brake flush, ABS flush, oem transmission flush, oem coolant flush, air filter cleaned & BG44 added. Mobil 1 oil changes with tall NSX filter. New AC compressor, dryer, and belt installed two month ago. VA Emissions & safety inspections current. TB/WP done two months ago, the next preventive maintenance procedure will be the timing belt & water pump, which should be done at 180k, she currently has 103K on the clock. This NSX starts right up, drives solid, true, pulls hard, no clutch slippage, no leaks etc...

MODS:
This NSX has tasteful, cosmetic & performance mods. My goal was to slightly modernize her. Everything has been installed professionally, with careful attention to detail & retaining a factory OEM appearance. The current set-up w/o these components sounds nice. Frankly, I prefer tuning into the sounds thru the upgraded performance headers, exhaust, Comptech 1.6L Supercharger behind my ears ; ) It’s an exhilarating sound!!! The MODS:

COSMETIC:
- OEM 2002 Head Light Conversion, Downforce 2002 front bumper, 2002 NSX-R Style hood
- 9006 6000k HID's
- Honda S2000 fixed antenna
- Brake calipers repainted hi-temp/gloss black w. White NSX logo (looks factory)
- NSX R Style Rear Wing
- Tinted windows (35%)
- Downforce Stacy side skirts
- Wings West Rear spats
- Custom made Engine Cover
- 17x8"/ 18x9.5" staggered rims Works XT7 with Blue Rays Engineering Lightweight Duralumin Lug Nuts
- Tires Front Dunlop Star Specs 215/40r17 / Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 275/35r18

INTERIOR:
- OEM NSX floor & trunk mats
- NSX-R OEM mesh shift boot w. carbon fiber trim plate
- Custom center console- modified for Double DIN stereo (original tape player looked like an 8-track unit)
- JVC Double DIN Head Unit with NAV (KW-NT3HDT)
- Kenwood KAC-8405 4-Channel Car Amp 720W 4-Channel
- Pioneer speakers
- Viper alarm w. keyless entry
- Red Stitched leather seats with perforated alcantara centers
- Red door cards

PERFORMANCE:
- New Optima Red Top Battery
- New brake master cylinder installed a month ago
- New Slotted Rotors front and rear with Hawk street pads installed (less than 500miles on them)
- Topspeed Header
- Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust 25.8lbs
- SOS Test Pipes
- New re-useable K&N Air Filter
- D2 RACING RS 36-STEP ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS
- New NGK iridium #7 spark plugs
- New Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injector
- New AEM Wideband 02 on bank 1 with A/F Ratio Gauge
- AEM fuel pressure regulator
- Prosport Wideband 02 on bank 2
- Comptech 1.6 autorotor Supercharger with 7lb pulley (includes an extra Gator belt for the supercharger)
- AEM EMS Tuned by John Kerr @ www.innovative-motorworks.com
- Dyno at 371WHP (~426HP to the flywheel @ 15% power train loss) on Dyno pack directly bolted to the hubs

MISC:
- Original NSX magnesium key, 2 standard NSX key, 1 keyless fobs
- complete factory tool kit, air compressor
- Key for wheel locks

Asking Price: 45,000 OBO Cash only

Serious buyer only, no trades, Lowballer will be ignored, no joy rides unless cash in hand….

Old 10-17-2013, 02:18 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Fucking LOL.

I should ban you on principle for thinking we're idiots.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:28 PM
Registered member

Three5Zero has disabled reputation

I'll give you the same amount that you paid for it in the beginning. seriously....
Old 10-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered member

NHaspenTR has disabled reputation

What's the mileage? I'd consider a straight trade for my sti.

Quick Reply: 1991 Acura NSX Silver CTSC, 02 conversion and more