Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Suggestion for classifieds, dunno if it's possible or not

Old 02-27-2008, 06:50 PM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: Suggestion for classifieds, dunno if it's possible or not

Very true. But how many times are people scammed on here? Because unless people are scamming 3 people or more every six months then leaving negative feedback would only put up a red flag to future buyers and not actually restrict any posting or selling.

Because if you are going to restrict ones activity for each point in the negative that is recieved, then you are going to have a negative feed back war.

At one point I was up to -34 on my feed back and I had not sold anything on drag. Still have not sold anything on drag. Have attempted but never actually had a buyer. You can leave feed back for anyone even with out a sale being made or a thread being made.

So its like the 'warn' feature on AIM. Someone calls you a sack of shit, all you have to do is leave them negative feed back and they cant post but say 5 times a day. Thats not going to work out well.

If this is to work well at all they would have to figure out a way to only allow KNOWN sales or buys to allow feed back to be left.