Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

This is rediculous!

Old 03-04-2006, 06:32 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down This is rediculous!

Ive had the same sig for the last YEAR and no problems.

All of a sudden POOF!

No, PM....no Warning, NOTHING!

C'mon guys....if you TRULY are tying to make this a better place, you would ask the member to change it instead of doing it for them. I would understand had I been asked and didnt comply. You might want to re-evaluate your process.

Signatures must be kept below 30k for images, and we prefer them to be 468x60 pixels (web banner standard), but we will be leniant on dimensions. Also, no more than 4 lines of text allowed or commercial-type images. Also you may only use one quote, the formatting takes up too much space to include more than one.

This should really be clarified. Is a quote considered 4 lines of text?
So, if Im correct....This is ok:
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showpos...56&postcount=3
But mine wasnt.

Now......where did I leave my kleenex?

Last edited by Ghostrider; 03-04-2006 at 06:41 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:43 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: This is rediculous!

There are 17,00+ members on dragva.com We don't have the time to PM them all. Your sig was too big, it was removed for being in violation and you were informed.