Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Mods....WTF?

Old 09-12-2007, 01:49 PM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Mods....WTF?

Which douch locked my thread in the 4x4 for sale....and why?

You can't moderate the jackasses that post F/S stuff in the wrong area, but you can lock my post for whatever reason?

Who is the mod for 4x4 anyway....they suck!!
Old 09-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Mods....WTF?

You suck. Read the rules.
Originally Posted by Rules
Welcome to the Classified Forums of VAdriven. Remember, you can never post too much information, the more details the better. We ask you to please keep in mind the following rules:

1. Post threads in the correct forum.
2. FS Threads - must include the following information:
* Name
* Description
* Price - this means no "testing waters" threads. OBO still needs a price listed.
3. WTB/WTT Threads - must include the following information:
* Name
* Item you're looking for/trading
4. Forum Specific Rules
1. Sponsor Marketplace
2. Vendor Reviews
3. Vehicles for SALE - Threads must have pictures! If you do not have pictures yet, wait until you do before making a thread or it will be closed. If you need a host see this thread.
5. No third-party threads. You need your own account to post in classifieds.
6. Do not bump threads more than once a day. Do not bump threads you did not start.
7. Comments about the price a person is asking, your post will be edited/deleted.
8. Negative comments posted about a person or their thread, your post will be edited/deleted.
If you have evidence that this person is a scammer, PM a moderator.
9. Please do not low ball. It will be considered a low ball offer if you offer less than 90% of the asking price.
Low ball offers will be edited/deleted. If you feel your offer might have a chance, submit it through PMs.
10. Posts which are found to have no value to the thread will be edited/deleted.
11. Do not spam your classified threads in other people's threads unless they specifically made such a request.
12. Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as eBay or copy and paste from another ad. If you do this your thread will be closed.
13. If your thread gets locked, there was a reason for it. If you start another thread about the same thing you will be banned. PM a moderator if you have a question.
14. Upon completion of a sale or receiving items wanted, please report the post saying so. The thread will then be closed.
15. Don't try and get fancy and use symbols in your thread title, doing so will most likely get you a temporary ban. If people are interested in your items they'll find them.

VAdriven is not responsible for any interactions on the site. The forums are here as a courtesy to you. If you do not follow these rules action will be taken on your account up to and including revoking access to the forums.

These are in addition to the main forum rules. Classified rule violations will be handled in the same manner as the main forum rules.
Pictures are required if you're selling a vehicle. No pics = no thread. No exceptions.

Not to mention you don't have your name nor means of contact.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:45 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Are you kidding...any reason why you decided to single me out? When i went to post pics the damn thread was locked. Hell...most the threads in 4x4 should be locked, for failure to follow rules.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Quit your bitchin and make another thread with all the proper information provided.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:48 PM
r0tard

Originally Posted by derangedazn
Quit your bitchin and make another thread with all the proper information provided.
You suck my fucking cock.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

No one singled you out. The post was reported by someone else. If you see something wrong, feel free to report it yourself. It's not a big deal, we probably close 20-30 for sale threads a day because people can't follow the basic rules.

Last edited by blah; 09-12-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by XratedSi
You suck my fucking cock.
That proves it....you're gay. At least I'm not the one whining about a thread being fucking closed.....Oh boo hoo cry me a river JT.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:53 PM
r0tard

Originally Posted by blah
No one singled you out. The post was reported by someone else. If you see something wrong, feel free to report it yourself. It's not a big deal, we probably close 20-30 for sale threads a day because people can't follow the basic rules.

Its fixed. So who is the mod in 4x4 anyway.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

Originally Posted by XratedSi
Its fixed. So who is the mod in 4x4 anyway.
Any of us can go in there and do what needs to be done.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:02 PM
r0tard

I just asked because it never seems to be moderated....If i were to report all the bogus threads...i wouldn't have time to read the rest. I thought each forum had there own mod. Ah well what can you do.....C'est la vie!