Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

May 2009 Classified Changes

Old 05-15-2009, 04:15 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: May 2009 Classified Changes

Originally Posted by nftuatn
on another note

on some sites it wont let you move on until all the boxes are filled...

such as highlighted areas or those marked with an asterik

dont let the thread be posted until all the fields are filled out...

i know some clowns will just put anything but i think most would actually put the correct info...
Originally Posted by Corey
I don't know if v-bulletin has a way to implement a form when a new thread is being made. I actually suggested this forever ago.
well mr corey...unless you have proof of your suggestion then i must assume full responsibility for comig up with the idea....i may be persuaded to give you 50/50 credit if im allowed to say whatever i want,when i want for the next year...with no reprecussions...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by nftuatn
well mr corey...unless you have proof of your suggestion then i must assume full responsibility for comig up with the idea
Ask Eng.

....i may be persuaded to give you 50/50 credit if im allowed to say whatever i want,when i want for the next year...with no reprecussions...
Definitely not happening. I've heard your mouth in person.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:06 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

I think there should be a form you should have to fill out, like when you register, but only for your car.

You have to enter in basic information like year, price, location, model, etc...

like stated above, someone could make like a simple form from visual basic or something
Old 05-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Yea no more of those testing waters post, you either are a seller or not. I think the current format is fine but if there is a way to set it up to make it mandatory to fill out the info that would be good. And they have to post a picture when they make the 1st post none of this ill get pics later cause im at school,work blah blah blah and a minimum of 3 pics too: 1 of the engine, 1 of the interior, and 1 of the vehicle itself. OH and the picture thing should apply to all forsale threads if your sellin something in the other threads like OTHER or Auto Parts there should be atleast 1 pic of what the person is sellin.

Last edited by Young L; 05-16-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
I wish more people were involved with helping this site get better by using the REPORT BUTTON.
used it.. nothing was done about the issue. Hell with the way people talk around here 3/4 of whole forum would be reported.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:06 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by Ordie
used it.. nothing was done about the issue.
99% of all reports are taken care of. most of the time its something you cant see, but we do alot of things that members cant view like issueing infractions/warnings.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

elpappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Just an idea http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/marketplace/

Right now all the parts are mixed into one sub-forum. Asia,Domestic, and Europe are current sub-forums, they need to be major forums with parts for said cars as the sub-forum

example:

DOMESTIC:
Domestic for Sale
Parts (Interior, Exterior, Suspension ect...)
Want to Buy

Wheel & Tire needs to be its own due to its diversity.

Its 10:30am and already 1.5pages of mostly "bump" to the Engine/Drive train section...we need more separation!
Old 05-18-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
I wish more people were involved with helping this site get better by using the REPORT BUTTON.
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
only reason I never really use the report button.. kinda misleading to new people.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:17 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by HunterJohnson
only reason I never really use the report button.. kinda misleading to new people.
Changed the text.

Reporting a post only means that a moderator will look at it, not that they're always going to do what you want them to.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Sottilde has disabled reputation

The more ways we can separate the parts forums, the better. And that means not only by type of part, which we already have, but by make. Sure, it would lead to a lot of subforums, but it would allow us to quickly find exactly what we're looking for. So a hierarchy like this would be best IMO:

Parts ->
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain
Honda/Acura
Other Asian
European
Domestic

... and on down the line. Obviously sections like wheels/tires and stereo equipment would stay as they are.

I'd also like if WTB, FS, and FT were separate sections as well. Maybe we could make an exception, where you can post your ad in both the FS and FT sections if you're going for both.

Also on FT ads: Make it clear what you're looking for! I'm sick of endless "Trade for xxx?" replies with an answer saying simply "no" or "not looking for audis, bmws, etc...". Posters should be required to state clearly what it is they are looking for.

Peace.

Quick Reply: May 2009 Classified Changes