Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Interview: Rico aka 94SupraTT

Old 04-04-2003, 12:00 PM
Site Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung
Default Interview: Rico aka 94SupraTT

Even though he's been in and out of the site as a contributor, a lot of people remember Rico aka 94SupraTT for the dynamic personality that he brought to dragVA ever since the beginning. From controversies dealing with blown Type-R's to meeting up with and running the most annoying 10 sec car to ever hit the forums, Rico was a part of it all. That's why I chose Rico to be my first ever interview subject. We talked about the previously mentioned subjects, and he shares light behind the big secrets behind his car. Although Rico is the owner of the other large local board, tidewaterracing, he and I still keep good relations. We help each other out when we need, and the strong relationship between our two boards will keep this entire community, overall strong. Without further adieu, the interview.

Read the rest of the interview here.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:39 PM
WAKE UP AND DRIVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lazarus is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to the both of you. I enjoyed the interview very much. I just with Rico would have shared some of the secrets with us, But I understand why he wanted to keep it on the low.