Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Infractions

Old 03-22-2007, 07:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Infractions

Can someone remove my infraction so I don't have to view it in UserCP? It expired a long time ago... It gets on my nerves because there's a red x instead of whatever the image is supposed to be! lol
Old 03-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Infractions

That's your reminder to behave.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:35 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter
That's your reminder to behave.
Pfft...

The freaking thing is from NOVEMBER! lol... Even the DMV forgets and forgives after a while.

If no one is going to remove it, can you guys at least fix that bastard of a 'red x' that I have to look at? Pleaaaase?
Old 03-22-2007, 08:35 PM
wub wub wub wub

the image link is: "https://www.vadriven.com/forums/images/old/misc/yellowcard_small.gif"
Old 03-23-2007, 03:50 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

They never forget because although they are 'expired', they still count.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:53 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
If no one is going to remove it, can you guys at least fix that bastard of a 'red x' that I have to look at? Pleaaaase?
Image link fixed, as for the other "problem" don't get any more infractions

Also if it is the yellowcard that is missing it was only a warning and not an infraction, so it doesn't count towards your total anyway.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:28 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Can someone remove my infraction so I don't have to view it in UserCP? It expired a long time ago... It gets on my nerves because there's a red x instead of whatever the image is supposed to be! lol
It's pretty much like a driving record.

For example, on this site, there is civichatch, civichatch16, civichatch52, civicHatchB89, civichatchbk92, civichatchbksi and civichatchn. I have no idea from one civichatch to another and their behavior, but I can look at their previous infractions to see how much of a fucktard they've been and it's up to my disgression if I want to give them another infraction or just the big ban stick.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:34 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by blah

For example, on this site, there is civichatch, civichatch16, civichatch52, civicHatchB89, civichatchbk92, civichatchbksi and civichatchn. I have no idea from one civichatch to another and their behavior, but I can look at their previous infractions to see how much of a fucktard they've been and it's up to my disgression if I want to give them another infraction or just the big ban stick.
That's not a good analogy because your points come off of your driving record after a while... I get the hint that no one is going to remove it and it's going to stay on there permanently, so you can't compare it to a driving record.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:35 AM
wub wub wub wub

...but since it's like my driving record, can I take a DIP class and get that point taken off of my license? LOL!
Old 03-23-2007, 06:36 AM
+rep!

OBXboost has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blah

I'll give you an infraction with my stick

Quick Reply: Infractions