Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Daily Limit on Rep

Old 02-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Do You Want More?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only
Default Daily Limit on Rep

I understand the limit rep to the same person over time, but why is there a limit on how much we can give out in a day? Just curious.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Re: Daily Limit on Rep

Everybody would be the most hated or more liked person if it was uncontrollable, although it would be interesting if Spic had unlimitied rep.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Everybody would be the most hated or more liked person if it was uncontrollable, although it would be interesting if Spic had unlimitied rep.
LOL.. excellent point!
Old 02-11-2009, 08:48 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I'm curious how the rep system works. Obviously green is good, and red is bad, but how do you get the grey rep?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
I'm curious how the rep system works. Obviously green is good, and red is bad, but how do you get the grey rep?
Say somebody has so much neg rep that if somebody kept positive repping them and the points system equaled 0 again they would be gray, I believe everybody starts off with 1 point equating to green, I could be wrong.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:09 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

grey rep is neutral rep. its from somebody who has a red bar and tried to -or + you but it had no affect.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:48 PM
maui.wowie

markety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the rough

my rep has been sitting at 278 foreverrrrr. I can't seem to get that 4th green dot! haha. I keep getting madddd neutral rep, and a few positive that just give it a couple points
Old 02-12-2009, 06:05 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I don't know how some of you fuckers get so much rep. 278? That's a fucking lot. I didn't think there was enough going on in this board on a daily basis to get that much.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:11 PM
maui.wowie

markety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the rough

edit: screw spic

Last edited by markety; 02-13-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

ok now I'm even more confused. Thanks to whoever gave me more rep, but how did one person practically double my rep? Is rep worth more coming from someone who has more or something? That would explain why so many people have so much I guess, because I have a shitload of rep, it just doesn't add up to jack shit. I had like 45 total from like 10 people, then one more person gave me rep and it knocked me up to 108.

Quick Reply: Daily Limit on Rep