Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

additions to the main site/forums.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:43 PM
i like prom.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation
Default additions to the main site/forums.

well, ive already discussed this with soulD. he told me i should post it here. there are a lot of people nowadays looking to get pictures of their cars taken. i think it would be a good idea if we did something sort of like what honda-tech has with their h-tphotocrew (reference: http://www.h-tphotocrew.com/ ). it would be a good way for users to get good quality photos of their cars done by the photographers of dragva, and also a place to display them. i have lots of ideas as to how to get this going and how to get it to work, all i need is admin/user support. leave comments and feedback. thanks.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:46 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: additions to the main site/forums.

You know I'm down bro and I'm sure many others are too. I think there should be a certain criteria you have to meet though. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole, but I don't think there should be guys that take excellent quality pics and someone that takes shitty pics. I believe we should vote or something on who should be part of the "crew" persay. Just my .02. I'm definitely down. Lets get something going guys.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I really think this is a good idea and also a good opportunity for some people that wouldn't usually have the chance to have good pics of their car taken.

I'm inbetween cameras right now, but once I decide on what I want I'll be more than happy to help if the people think my photographs are worthy of the "crew"

Let's get this rolling. Even if I'm not one of the "crew" I'd still love to see the work some people do.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:28 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

I think it's a dope idea. I love to see you guys shoot. And maybe I can get in on this once I graduate from the point and shoot.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

yea good idea, you guys need to take nice pics of my car when its up and running because im sure that wont be long... lol
Old 02-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
all i need is admin/user support. leave comments and feedback. thanks.
Great idea. I have heard so many times, hey so and so forum (example: DTMpower) has great pictures. It would be good to have that rep here.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

I personally like this idea: it lets local owners show off their cars and lets you damn photo nazis show off your skills.

Seeing how everyone else feels about the idea is the first step.

Next step would be to integrate this idea into dragVA.

Then, we pick the photographers, pick the cars, and get at it.

I see a "downloads" section coming from this, with wallpapers and the like.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

sounds good, i like looking at yall's pictures
Old 02-20-2005, 12:04 PM

GULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond reputeGULLIE has a reputation beyond repute

count me in if you get this going I have a pretty good camera setup
Old 02-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

for this idea

Quick Reply: additions to the main site/forums.