Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

surf/bodyboard trip

Old 08-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: surf/bodyboard trip

im gettin all my shit together now, and waiting for brian (jus dubn) to come over
Old 08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Registered member

slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
i was hoping someone would say this, wasnt sure how hard some of you would be partying on saturday, didnt know if anyone would be feeling good enough to get up that early, when i hear how it is saturday night and such from one of you ill be heading down there about 4:15am on sunday from here in vb, maybe a little eariler depending how good the forecast is looking and time of the tide, hopefully i can meet you guys wherever your going out. you guys are staying at koa in rodanthe right ? im assuming your going out somewhere in rodanthe, or are you gonna be going north or south a bit ? either way ill meet up with ya guys if theres looking to be any thigh + surf. thigh+ down there is always better than thigh+ here. And god i hope it stays calm so we can have some clean surf.
Fortunatly I can drink and still hit dawn patrol bc im right there. But I know ill be up with the sun rise to go out. and the spot is north of KOA. Look for a 1/2 ass access a little bit before S turns, If you see a big lifted gray superduty with blackwater smokers, farmboy fab and volcom stickers you found us.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:59 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

word, well i have micah's number so if its good saturday and looking like something decent for sunday ill be there and calling on the way down to see if anyones up, alright north of koa, but before s turns, you talking like america street area, is it before or after the store heading north towards s turns ?
Old 08-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

Originally Posted by smokin6-0isgay
Fortunatly I can drink and still hit dawn patrol bc im right there. But I know ill be up with the sun rise to go out. and the spot is north of KOA. Look for a 1/2 ass access a little bit before S turns, If you see a big lifted gray superduty with blackwater smokers, farmboy fab and volcom stickers you found us.
Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
word, well i have micah's number so if its good saturday and looking like something decent for sunday ill be there and calling on the way down to see if anyones up, alright north of koa, but before s turns, you talking like america street area, is it before or after the store heading north towards s turns ?
I pm'd "More Impatient" the spot so no need to announce it. Thankyou