Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

surf/bodyboard trip

Old 08-15-2008, 04:30 AM
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: surf/bodyboard trip

i guess im going, i dont have a place to really stay, but the blue car has recaros, so it should be pretty comfortable
Old 08-15-2008, 05:57 AM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

Originally Posted by Jimmie
you got a cooler you can bring? We're bringing our cooler...but it's a little on the small side.
come by my shop today and pick it up. its an actual beach cooler with the big wheels. its fuckin sweet.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
i guess im going, i dont have a place to really stay, but the blue car has recaros, so it should be pretty comfortable
yo, your good in my tent!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

Originally Posted by sh!tsweak
yo, your good in my tent!
Your Girl Still comin?

We are Leaving my House at 7 pm Please Try not to be late.
If you do not have time between work and 630 to get last minute Food, Don't worry We'll Stop. Same Goes for Alchol, We'll Stop.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:01 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

you guys are only staying one night ? i gave my number to shitsweak, im expecting a phone call saturday night to get the downlow and report and see how the waves are. What time are you guys leaving sunday morning ? anyone plan on surfing or no ? im going to make the trip down there if theres any surf, waist high or whatever and clean conditions, where are you guys staying ? hopefully yall will be going out sunday morning as well.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:11 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
you guys are only staying one night ? i gave my number to shitsweak, im expecting a phone call saturday night to get the downlow and report and see how the waves are. What time are you guys leaving sunday morning ? anyone plan on surfing or no ? im going to make the trip down there if theres any surf, waist high or whatever and clean conditions, where are you guys staying ? hopefully yall will be going out sunday morning as well.
Were driving down tonight, comnig back sunday evening or sometime
Old 08-15-2008, 07:18 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

sweet, so im assuming some of you will be down for a dawn patrol if the conditions are good, ill be heading down there if theres looking to be surf. ill be leaving super early to get down there, hoping for a good phone call saturday night saying the surf was good.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:24 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
sweet, so im assuming some of you will be down for a dawn patrol if the conditions are good, ill be heading down there if theres looking to be surf. ill be leaving super early to get down there, hoping for a good phone call saturday night saying the surf was good.
check yo PMs
Old 08-15-2008, 07:31 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I wish I could make it down....but the forecast is saying poor 1-2ft, and that isn't worth the 6hour drive from here.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by ProjektPhoto
Your Girl Still comin?

We are Leaving my House at 7 pm Please Try not to be late.
If you do not have time between work and 630 to get last minute Food, Don't worry We'll Stop. Same Goes for Alchol, We'll Stop.
yeah

Quick Reply: surf/bodyboard trip