Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Southern Maryland "MOPAR OLD SCHOOL/NEW SCHOOL" M&G APR 5th with Rally to Follow

Old 01-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Immo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Southern Maryland "MOPAR OLD SCHOOL/NEW SCHOOL" M&G APR 5th with Rally to Follow

This is ALWAYS a good time!!!!

Originally Posted by MarylandSRT8
Hey everyone, how is it going? Well its that time again to announce our first Meet and Greet for 2008!! Prince Frederick Dodge has agreed to sponsor our first 'MOPAR OLD SCHOOL/NEW SCHOOL' Meet and Greet to be held Saturday April 5th, 2008 from 10:30am to 1:30pm. This meet and greet will be too cool. I have contacted several MOPAR Car Clubs and have invited them to our meet. We're looking at the old school here, like the Chargers, Cuda's, Challengers, Road Runners and I'm hoping to get some Super Birds if the guys are willing to bring em out!!! The M&G will be strictly MOPAR and us NEW SCHOOL guys will have an opportunity to mingle with the OLD SCHOOL guys and just have fun! I'm hoping we get some old Hemi's too. Right now we have a positive thumbs up from the MARYLAND MOPAR CAR CLUB and hope we get a nice turn out from these guys, here is a snapshot of the member's rides:

http://www.marylandmopars.net/members.htm

Anyway I'm so excited about this M&G!! Like usual we will have the following:

1) BEST IN SHOW CAR CONTEST. We plan on tweaking this category this time around by breaking down into further category's. On the NEW SCHOOL side we will have:

SRT8's
R/T Chargers
SE/SXT Chargers
Magnum's
300's

I still need to work out the OLD SCHOOL side and will announce that shortly. I want to contact those guys and ask them for some help.
Winners of all catagories will win a $100 Gift Certificate to the OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE!!!

2) FOOD!!!!!!!! and I mean FOOOOODDDDD!!! Again, like before, the dealership will be providing us with free burgers/dogs and more - bring an appetite!!

3) This time we hope to have a wider variety of MOPAR Paraphernalia for sale like caps, t-shirts, coffee Mugs and so on. This will be better this time I promise.

4) Limited addition APR 2007 to APR 2008 Calendars will be available with both OLD SCHOOL and NEW SCHOOL members cars. More to come on this, same price $25.

5) A 50/50 raffle will be held benefiting the MS Foundation. Winner takes 1/2 the pot. Tickets will be $1 and 6 for $5. The dealership has agrred to match our contribution to the MS Foundation!! (This is to help out IMMO!!!!)

6) Like before I am assembling a road rally/cruise for after the meet. Our destination will be Solomons Island but this time we will be taking a much more scenic route. Once in Solomons we will do our parade then end up hopefully where we were last time to assemble for the exhaust contest and photo shoot.

7) I am still working on getting a Restaurant to host our final resting place for dinner and cheers. It will be sweet, water front and all. More to come on this piece!!

So mark your calendars and prepare for an awesome event. Like I had mentioned I am in contact with a BUNCH of Mopar Clubs in the tristate area and this may well be a huge thing!!

I have lots of stuff going too as I continue to seek further sponsorship from local business's and hotel deals for those coming in from afar. There now is a Marriott and a Hilton with big well lit parking lots for your rides. I'll also get the local yocals to watch our cars too.

So gear up man. Start polishin. And be sure to check back for updates!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: Southern Maryland "MOPAR OLD SCHOOL/NEW SCHOOL" M&G APR 5th with Rally to Follow

A 50/50 raffle will be held benefiting the MS Foundation. Winner takes 1/2 the pot. Tickets will be $1 and 6 for $5. The dealership has agrred to match our contribution to the MS Foundation!! (This is to help out IMMO!!!!)
Well I guess I gotta go!!! Thanks again Steve and Prince Frederick Dodge!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

WaterCop has disabled reputation
Default Re: Southern Maryland "MOPAR OLD SCHOOL/NEW SCHOOL" M&G APR 5th with Rally to Follow

Sounds like fun, let me check work schedule and get back to you.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

vaiowarrior has disabled reputation

might enter the shadow turbo into the old school section, hopefully wont gwt booed off the stage lol.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by vaiowarrior
might enter the shadow turbo into the old school section, hopefully wont gwt booed off the stage lol.
I'd love to see a Turbo Shadow! What year and color? 2 door?
Old 01-20-2008, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

vaiowarrior has disabled reputation

92, red, 2 door, turbo ll swap from another dodge turbo model, running 10psi.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Bump for a great, can not miss event!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

spitzbergen has disabled reputation

Does look like a good show... I love my MOPARS!
Old 02-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Here is an update:

UPDATE 2/6/08

Whats up everyone?? I just updated our WHOs COMING list and we are at 36 people already and that doesn't even count the Old School guys. I'm working on getting that information. To be posted soon. A few things:

1) Prince Frederick Dodge has informed me that they are getting 3 fully loaded Hemi Orange Daytona's in a couple of weeks. They want to let you guys know they'll work a deal with you if your interested in one. I'll post pics the day they arrive!!

2) We are switching to TROPHIES for the BEST IN SHOW contest for all categories. They will be sweet I promise!!!!!

3) I'm almost done with the HOTEL stuff, I'm working hard to get deals.

4) I need volunteers to video...let me know if you can...

WHO's COMING: (Updated 2/6/08)

1) Charger SXT
2) jay2g1
3) stealthrider
4) swexlin
5) moparknighthawk
6) jbzzrd041980
7) Immo
8) davey28
9) DP03
10) TonyV
11) Slow4Dr
12) Scruffeone
13) chess
14) GLHS837
15) Funk Doctor
16) soccerbachelor
17) b-mack11
18) Gr8srt8
19) CrashTest
20) Motor18
21) PlumCrazySRT8
22) rickgonz
23) Hemi_charger_RT
24) FlagHarbour
25) Strat
26) marshall9779
27) sublime154
28) Knightmare65
29) SILVERRT
30) Ken Lally
31) CplDaugherty
32) Eagle3T
33) Ghostface Mag
34) convbcuda
35) BrilliantBlackHemi
36) pgcharger
Old 02-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Updated list from today:

WHO's COMING: (Updated 2/10/08)

1) Charger SXT
2) jay2g1
3) stealthrider
4) swexlin
5) moparknighthawk
6) jbzzrd041980
7) Immo
8) davey28
9) DP03
10) TonyV
11) Slow4Dr
12) Scruffeone
13) chess
14) GLHS837
15) Funk Doctor
16) soccerbachelor
17) b-mack11
18) Gr8srt8
19) CrashTest
20) Motor18
21) PlumCrazySRT8
22) rickgonz
23) Hemi_charger_RT
24) FlagHarbour
25) Strat
26) marshall9779
27) sublime154
28) Knightmare65
29) SILVERRT
30) Ken Lally
31) CplDaugherty
32) Eagle3T
33) Ghostface Mag
34) convbcuda
35) BrilliantBlackHemi
36) pgcharger
37) 2006 TopBanana
38) Mrfreeze
39) Strykker
40) jayalbertcars
41) lilcardwell
42) Icewood_Jr

Quick Reply: Southern Maryland "MOPAR OLD SCHOOL/NEW SCHOOL" M&G APR 5th with Rally to Follow