Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Looking TO Hire a DJ!!

Old 06-20-2007, 02:21 PM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Looking TO Hire a DJ!!

not sure if this also goes here or not...if not sorry...

I work for a DJ/KJ company called Karaoke By Us...I desperately need help with a few nights of the week...if you are interested in making some side money and like music and singing, this could be for you...

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!!!
REQUIREMENTS--

1.MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!!!
2.Must be outgoing and good with talking to crowds
3.Have a good knowledge of music and Artists and current songs along with oldies... be open to different forms of music (such as Classic rock, Rock, R&B, Hip hop, Dance, Country, alternative music and Punk..etc.)
4. MUST have reliable transportation
5. Must Be able to work in a bar in Virginia Beach from 9:00 pm -2:00 am...NO EXCEPTIONS
6.Be able to sing at least somewhat
7. Be a fast Learner with equipment
8.Must be trustworthy to not get TOO intoxicated to work...drinking is fine, but just watch it....
9. Unfortunatley, noone enlisted in the military will be accepted (DUE TO PAST PROBLEMS WITH TRAVEL AND the military doesnt agree with their enlisted working in a bar) ...SORRY....

The Job Pays $10 an hour (basically you get $50 a night) and your first beer or pitcher is FREE....Food is Half price...

IF INTERSTED, PLEASE PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AND FOR CONTACT INFO....THANKS!!

Brian
Karaoke-By-US

Last edited by SPAWN; 06-20-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:56 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking TO Hire a DJ!!

up...need someone asap
Old 06-23-2007, 05:54 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/members/j-dirty30-14795/

try him, he might be pricey, but heard hes good
Old 06-24-2007, 10:42 PM
I <3 My DSM

pricey for what...im looking to have someone work with us....not hire someone from another company...thanks though