Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

gumball 3000 type rallys

Old 11-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Friendly Jackboot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80
Default gumball 3000 type rallys

anyone know of any in the states or our area...obviously not going to be as crazy as the gumball but something of that nature. or at least that type of event
Old 11-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage
Default Re: gumball 3000 type rallys

i am down for once in june, july time since i will be graduating highschool if anyone wants to get something like that together.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:39 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by LifeMage
i am down for once in june, july time since i will be graduating highschool if anyone wants to get something like that together.
HAHAHHAHA......you do know that even if there were to be an event this summer its not gonna be some kinda last day of highschool "ooo...im gonna burn tires through the parking lot" driving....you are actually gonna have to have a clue about wut you are doing....
Old 11-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage

Originally Posted by all4sr's
HAHAHHAHA......you do know that even if there were to be an event this summer its not gonna be some kinda last day of highschool "ooo...im gonna burn tires through the parking lot" driving....you are actually gonna have to have a clue about wut you are doing....
no, i wouldnt mind doing a rally of some sort with people and i would love for it to be after i graduate from highschool due to the simple fact of i won't have to worrie about getting up early for school or anysort of summer work for ap classes, yes i have a clue about what i am doing and from the appearence of your typing skills, you would be best off investing time in a typing class instead of ranting on peoples threads
Old 11-24-2007, 10:04 AM
10th Planet Student

Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute

ive wanted to start one of thoses for quite some time now ...
Old 11-24-2007, 10:07 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

no, i wouldnt mind doing a rally of some sort with people and i would love for it to be after i graduate from highschool due to the simple fact of i won't have to worrie about getting up early for school or anysort of summer work for ap classes, yes i have a clue about what i am doing and from the appearence of your typing skills, you would be best off investing time in a typing class instead of ranting on peoples threads
hahaha.....i wasnt being serious man, it was just more of a general statement cause most kids in high school cant drive for shit....im not saying your one of them....it was just an "in General" statement....and wth does typing have anything to do with anything....hahaha....
Old 11-24-2007, 10:08 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Originally Posted by Producer_BMW
yea....it would be awesome if Everyone could get along and put a rally together...i would definatly be there...without question....if everyone is serious about planning this...count me in
Old 11-24-2007, 10:21 AM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

Originally Posted by Producer_BMW
hahaha.....i wasnt being serious man, it was just more of a general statement cause most kids in high school cant drive for shit....im not saying your one of them....it was just an "in General" statement....and wth does typing have anything to do with anything....hahaha....
yea....it would be awesome if Everyone could get along and put a rally together...i would definatly be there...without question....if everyone is serious about planning this...count me in

no.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Titanic Survivor

Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones Cereal Jones

Doubt it
Old 11-24-2007, 11:39 AM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

i tried searching but cant find one...i could've sworn there was a cross country one