VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Events (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/events-12/)
-   -   gumball 3000 type rallys (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/events-12/gumball-3000-type-rallys-213608/)

sidewaysil80 11-24-2007 09:17 AM

gumball 3000 type rallys

anyone know of any in the states or our area...obviously not going to be as crazy as the gumball but something of that nature. or at least that type of event

LifeMage 11-24-2007 09:29 AM

Re: gumball 3000 type rallys

i am down for once in june, july time since i will be graduating highschool if anyone wants to get something like that together.

all4sr's 11-24-2007 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by LifeMage (Post 3587958)
i am down for once in june, july time since i will be graduating highschool if anyone wants to get something like that together.

HAHAHHAHA......you do know that even if there were to be an event this summer its not gonna be some kinda last day of highschool "ooo...im gonna burn tires through the parking lot" driving....you are actually gonna have to have a clue about wut you are doing....

LifeMage 11-24-2007 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by all4sr's (Post 3587978)
HAHAHHAHA......you do know that even if there were to be an event this summer its not gonna be some kinda last day of highschool "ooo...im gonna burn tires through the parking lot" driving....you are actually gonna have to have a clue about wut you are doing....

no, i wouldnt mind doing a rally of some sort with people and i would love for it to be after i graduate from highschool due to the simple fact of i won't have to worrie about getting up early for school or anysort of summer work for ap classes, yes i have a clue about what i am doing and from the appearence of your typing skills, you would be best off investing time in a typing class instead of ranting on peoples threads :)

Producer_BMW 11-24-2007 10:04 AM

ive wanted to start one of thoses for quite some time now ...

all4sr's 11-24-2007 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by LifeMage (Post 3587985)
no, i wouldnt mind doing a rally of some sort with people and i would love for it to be after i graduate from highschool due to the simple fact of i won't have to worrie about getting up early for school or anysort of summer work for ap classes, yes i have a clue about what i am doing and from the appearence of your typing skills, you would be best off investing time in a typing class instead of ranting on peoples threads :)

hahaha.....i wasnt being serious man, it was just more of a general statement cause most kids in high school cant drive for shit....im not saying your one of them....it was just an "in General" statement....and wth does typing have anything to do with anything....hahaha....

all4sr's 11-24-2007 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Producer_BMW (Post 3588028)

yea....it would be awesome if Everyone could get along and put a rally together...i would definatly be there...without question....if everyone is serious about planning this...count me in

jrod 11-24-2007 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by LifeMage (Post 3587958)

Originally Posted by all4sr's (Post 3587978)

Originally Posted by LifeMage (Post 3587985)

Originally Posted by Producer_BMW (Post 3588028)

Originally Posted by all4sr's (Post 3588038)
hahaha.....i wasnt being serious man, it was just more of a general statement cause most kids in high school cant drive for shit....im not saying your one of them....it was just an "in General" statement....and wth does typing have anything to do with anything....hahaha....

Originally Posted by all4sr's (Post 3588042)
yea....it would be awesome if Everyone could get along and put a rally together...i would definatly be there...without question....if everyone is serious about planning this...count me in

no.

Cereal Jones 11-24-2007 11:31 AM

Doubt it

sidewaysil80 11-24-2007 11:39 AM

i tried searching but cant find one...i could've sworn there was a cross country one